Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito Ortiz is a piece of ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Tito Ortiz is a piece of ****.

He, at least, lost a fan in me. **** him.

Hate him why? Because he won't give money to that crackhead?

Comment

I think this makes me like him more.

Comment

Originally posted by sick rick View Post
        Hate him why? Because he won't give money to that crackhead?
        No, because he gives him a lesson as if he was his father. He hasn't earned the right to judge other people. He hasn't the right to give him a lesson on morality. Does he know him? Does he know what happened to him? Does he know who are his family members?Maybe the guy was even a soldier in the Gulf War and lost his mind, maybe he got raped when he was a child,etc..

Most people who live in the streets had their own problems, mental issues. I know a guy who lives in the streets, he lived his whole life with his mother who was a prostitute and a drug addict, the dude is very weak mentally becoz of that. I couldn't judge him.
        Mr.Ortiz should have just ignored him or given him a dollar.

Comment

Nothing bothers me more when people claim they grew up on the streets. If you live in the US and your not homeless and dont have drug addictions or go everyday with food and water, consider yourself lucky. Some people in the US do got it bad, but its a very rare occasion to find one. People claim to think they are poor and unlucky because its become a trend in our media. Like you said, Tito didnt know they guy, the guy was respectful toward Tito and calmly asked, not begged, then Tito snaps and trys to falsely prove that he grew up in the hood or something. People in Africa, or India arent offered the opportunities Tito was offered. If you grow up with education there for you, consider that your make or break in your life wether you take it, because its on you. Others in other countries dont always have the privilige we do here in America, so we dont have any right to say we got it bad when we had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
            Nothing bothers me more when people claim they grew up on the streets. If you live in the US and your not homeless and dont have drug addictions or go everyday with food and water, consider yourself lucky. Some people in the US do got it bad, but its a very rare occasion to find one. People claim to think they are poor and unlucky because its become a trend in our media. Like you said, Tito didnt know they guy, the guy was respectful toward Tito and calmly asked, not begged, then Tito snaps and trys to falsely prove that he grew up in the hood or something. People in Africa, or India arent offered the opportunities Tito was offered. If you grow up with education there for you, consider that your make or break in your life wether you take it, because its on you. Others in other countries dont always have the privilige we do here in America, so we dont have any right to say we got it bad when we had the chance.

What planet do you live on? There are millions of homeless people here in America. Some end up that way by choice, most do not.

Comment

yeah what are you talking about "rare in the US" I see homeless people all the time asking for money.

interesting situation as it seems almost "set up"

What I mean.

Look at where the hobo is in relation to the camera when talking to Tito Ortiz.

it makes me think this was very set up, to make Ortiz look bad.

most people ask celebs for a picture or autograph. not money.
              Last edited by MJ406; 10-03-2009, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Reread my post before you assume people. Our percantage of homeless is a rarity wether you see them or not. They tend to be on the streets and stick out like a soar thumb compared to normal people. Take the percentage of homeless people you see in an entire day, in and out of inner cities, and compare it to how many people who are aren't and it will completely outweigh it, crediting it to a rarity. You guys are probably thinking theres alot of homeless because the way the stick out and how they never stray from public places with lots of people ie Buses, malls, trains, etc, etc. Think about it. Compare the percentage of homeless in your local major city and compare that to your entire state and try to say that theres alot homeless people then.
                Last edited by BG_Knocc_Out; 10-03-2009, 11:48 PM.

Comment

He did the right thing wtf you wanted for him to give money to the guy. He told him the truth he worked for his **** he should do the same.

Comment

His bird is a **** star who got ****ed by loads of guys on vidoe for money. Enough said!

Comment

Working...
                    X