Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alistair Overeem beating up a hot female journalist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
    looking closely at the pictures, starting from the left, he is cut and has muscle mass if you ask me. moving to the right, he gains weight and muscle mass which is normal for puting on weight.
    im no steroid expert, nor am i saying he takes roids, but he is big but not that big. look at his transformation vs brock lesnar, there is a big difference.

and the whole mmagay comments by this fool is getting old.....to me its just jelousy of how mma has exploded and boxing hasnt over the last few years. in mma people hug and some positions look a bit akward i will admit, but there is just as much hugging in boxing. i mean really, do we here in the mma section rip on boxing....no we dont, we have respect. it seems like these boxing nuthuggers always come in here and talk **** which is just plain dumb cause they always end up looking stupid.
    true. but this forum is on a boxing website, so it makes sense that most, if not all of us are boxing fans. i used to post in a very popular mma forum, where there was plenty of losers ripping on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PGOAT View Post
      true. but this forum is on a boxing website, so it makes sense that most, if not all of us are boxing fans. i used to post in a very popular mma forum, where there was plenty of losers ripping on boxing.
      Looool. Boxing forum = Ripping on MMA?

MMA forum = Ripping on boxing?

What happened to people having mutual respect for each sport? Bunch of chodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post

couldn't agree more. it's such a pathetic way to live your life.

seems strange that fans of one combat sport wouldn't be fans of another. but people seem to supress their enjoyment of one sport and just choose sides...

why limit your enjoyment in life??

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post

couldn't agree more. it's such a pathetic way to live your life.

seems strange that fans of one combat sport wouldn't be fans of another. but people seem to supress their enjoyment of one sport and just choose sides...

why limit your enjoyment in life??
          yeah, i just dont get it.

Comment

Would you like to comment the video please?

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              the video wans't to bad...the journalist was not bad looking i just wish i could understand german.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
                the video wans't to bad...the journalist was not bad looking i just wish i could understand german.
                It was Dutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                  It was Dutch.
                  I'd heat up her Dutch oven.

Comment

I wanna add that while I think Overeem's resume is terrible for someone so hyped I will add that he has the tools to be a serious threat and his resume wouldnt be terrible if he didnt waste his time at 205, he is a real heavyweight and while he hasnt got huge wins at HW YET I def think he's a top ten HW on skill alone and would love to see him fight top guys to see if he really has improved or not

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                      nice vid. i found it pretty funny despite the language barrier. the grin on Overeems face at times, was the cocky grin of a man whos thinks he's about to get laid, especally when he was sinking in the rear naked choke!

Comment

Working...
                      X