Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alistair Overeem beating up a hot female journalist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overeem is the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION of Strikeforce, like the poster above me pointed out. I'd like to know what EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE (look it up, you fucking douchebag imbecile fanboy ****) you possess that Overeem has abused performance enhancement drugs. Please enlighten. If you don't have any, shut your **** mouth up, fanboy.

I hear Dan Severn defeated Forrest Griffin as well. W. Silva defeated Quinton Jackson (twice, ) before as well; what happened in the third fight? What happened? Can you tell me what happened? Please, do, tell. Douchebag. Like people don't gain skill. Like people don't improve/diminish. Overeem has improved; Ruas has diminished. Cease the fanboyism. Grow a pair of analytical cojones, manboy.

E

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
      Listen dutchboy, when he won the title he didn't go overboard on all the roids. Now he just went too far and suddenly he destroys people with ease.
      Take a look in the mirror before you throw insults around.

First there is no evidence that Overeem is taking steroids other than speculation about his weight gained, which was done so over a 3 year period and a jump in weight class. It's not like he exploded in 16 weeks. To get results like that is not unfathomable especially if your job is to stay in peak fighting condition.

Secondly, steroids don't make you beat opponents any easier than without them, they help with strength and recovery but they can't make you a better grappler or a better striker or improve your ability to take a punch.

Lastly who exactly is he destroying? Tae Hyun Lee? Mark Hunt? Gary Goodridge? If he was beating top 10 HW's with ease than maybe you'd have a legitimate gripe, but you don't.

He is actually scheduled to fight in the K1 before defending his title(Like that's even gonna happen again.) for ****s sake. He obviously doesn't want to get tested strictly. I mean are you that fookin gullible? The guy has more stretchmarks than a mother with 10 children.
      He's not fighting in K-1 any time soon. He fought Bonjasky, lost and was supposed to fight Werdum but his nearly lost hand forced him to pull out.

Are you that ****ing stupid?

Paul Daley also has stretch marks but that doesn't mean he is taking steroids.
      Last edited by TheNegation; 08-28-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

One of my teammates has stretchmarks. He must be going overboard on all the roids. The immense ignorance around this sport among its vociferously imbecile fanboys is a lil' too much sometimes.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
          Overeem is the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION of Strikeforce, like the poster above me pointed out. I'd like to know what EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE (look it up, you fucking douchebag imbecile fanboy ****) you possess that Overeem has abused performance enhancement drugs. Please enlighten. If you don't have any, shut your **** mouth up, fanboy.

I hear Dan Severn defeated Forrest Griffin as well. W. Silva defeated Quinton Jackson (twice, ) before as well; what happened in the third fight? What happened? Can you tell me what happened? Please, do, tell. Douchebag. Like people don't gain skill. Like people don't improve/diminish. Overeem has improved; Ruas has diminished. Cease the fanboyism. Grow a pair of analytical cojones, manboy.

E
          I love it when you get mad It must be the roid rage, that's why you're so mad at me in the first place. Defending your roids brother Overeem.
          The HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF ROIDS is more like it. What the fook does him being a champ have to do with it? That only proves it more, since he has more pressure on his arse to defend the title so obviously the juiced up freak will need an extra advantage. Evidence? You should have asked me in 2000 what evidence I'd have of Marion Jones juicing.
          The **** shows every sign of roid abuse. Obviously you deny it because you do it as well.

Yeah, a lad spends most of his 20s looking like the left pics, then explodes into a muscle bounded, stretch marked, dried up no fluid having veins popping out of skin, and seems to be 10 times as strong as only 2 years before.

Only mmGAY ******s, I tell ya lads. So naive and ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
            I love it when you get mad It must be the roid rage, that's why you're so mad at me in the first place.
            Defending your roids brother Overeem.

The HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF ROIDS is more like it. What the fook does him being a champ have to do with it? That only proves it more, since he has more pressure on his arse to defend the title so obviously the juiced up freak will need an extra advantage. Evidence? You should have asked me in 2000 what evidence I'd have of Marion Jones juicing.
            Classic stage of denial when you are yet again proven wrong in an argument. Just like last time when you put me on ignore because you couldn't take being told off in a debate in which you have no proof.

You wouldn't know steroids if a needle fell in your ass and someone pushed down on the plunger.

The **** shows every sign of roid abuse.
            And what is that exactly besides more muscle mass?

You do know that a lot of people get stretch marks without taking steroids right?

Yeah, a lad spends most of his 20s looking like the left pics, then explodes into a muscle bounded, stretch marked, dried up no fluid having veins popping out of skin, and seems to be 10 times as strong as only 2 years before.

Only mmGAY ******s, I tell ya lads. So naive and ignorant.
            Yeah and that "lad" spent most of the time in the left pics at a lower weight class.

You just owned yourself by posting that timeline. Because that transformation was over 5 year period. Maybe that a little hard for you to fathom because you probably don't even workout, if you do you probably struggle with the plastic 10lbs dumbells.

Hard work and dedication combined with the fact that these guys fight and stay in shape for living, that kind of transformation is possible with a good lifting routine and a good diet plan is not impossible.

Like I said before you don't have to be using steroids to have muscle mass accompanied with veins that pop out.

And if anything most steroids increase water retention, so you fail there.

And usually when you move up in weight, chances are you are going to be stronger than you were when you weighted 25-30lbs less. But I guess you were too stupid to figure that out.

And LOL @ you calling MMgay and at the same time posting in this section.

Can you own yourself anymore than you already have?

Comment

In Overeem recent surge, he's beat a non top ten HW in Paul Buentello, a shot Mark Hunt, and a non top 50 HW in Gary Goodridge. The only names on his resume at 205 is Vitor Belfort.

At 205 Overeem would more likely then not get his ass whooped for a third time by Shogun

Comment

he seem to had went overboard on his choke demostration and pulled strikes on the lady. It will look alright if the reporter is a dude.....but on a lady??

By the way, he gain so much mass compared to his years in pride
                Last edited by Pecs; 08-29-2009, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Hes on roids, no doubt about it. Doesnt matter ,hes not very good anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
                    Classic stage of denial when you are yet again proven wrong in an argument. Just like last time when you put me on ignore because you couldn't take being told off in a debate in which you have no proof.

You wouldn't know steroids if a needle fell in your ass and someone pushed down on the plunger.

And what is that exactly besides more muscle mass?

You do know that a lot of people get stretch marks without taking steroids right?

Yeah and that "lad" spent most of the time in the left pics at a lower weight class.

You just owned yourself by posting that timeline. Because that transformation was over 5 year period. Maybe that a little hard for you to fathom because you probably don't even workout, if you do you probably struggle with the plastic 10lbs dumbells.

Hard work and dedication combined with the fact that these guys fight and stay in shape for living, that kind of transformation is possible with a good lifting routine and a good diet plan is not impossible.

Like I said before you don't have to be using steroids to have muscle mass accompanied with veins that pop out.

And if anything most steroids increase water retention, so you fail there.

And usually when you move up in weight, chances are you are going to be stronger than you were when you weighted 25-30lbs less. But I guess you were too stupid to figure that out.

And LOL @ you calling MMgay and at the same time posting in this section.

Can you own yourself anymore than you already have?
                    looking closely at the pictures, starting from the left, he is cut and has muscle mass if you ask me. moving to the right, he gains weight and muscle mass which is normal for puting on weight.
                    im no steroid expert, nor am i saying he takes roids, but he is big but not that big. look at his transformation vs brock lesnar, there is a big difference.

and the whole mmagay comments by this fool is getting old.....to me its just jelousy of how mma has exploded and boxing hasnt over the last few years. in mma people hug and some positions look a bit akward i will admit, but there is just as much hugging in boxing. i mean really, do we here in the mma section rip on boxing....no we dont, we have respect. it seems like these boxing nuthuggers always come in here and talk **** which is just plain dumb cause they always end up looking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
                      looking closely at the pictures, starting from the left, he is cut and has muscle mass if you ask me. moving to the right, he gains weight and muscle mass which is normal for puting on weight.
                      im no steroid expert, nor am i saying he takes roids, but he is big but not that big. look at his transformation vs brock lesnar, there is a big difference.

and the whole mmagay comments by this fool is getting old.....to me its just jelousy of how mma has exploded and boxing hasnt over the last few years. in mma people hug and some positions look a bit akward i will admit, but there is just as much hugging in boxing. i mean really, do we here in the mma section rip on boxing....no we dont, we have respect. it seems like these boxing nuthuggers always come in here and talk **** which is just plain dumb cause they always end up looking stupid.

qft

I remember reading comments from youtube saying that in boxing, after all the hype for a heavyweight main event...... all that happens is punch punch hug, punch punch hug, punch hug and lay head on opponent's shoulder blowing air into each other's ears etc etc.. pushing on each other's heads etc..

anyway both sports got their boring moments in bouts. I also sometimes get bored in MMA matches involving 85% ground game..

Comment

Working...
                      X