No announcement yet.

Tim Sylvia vs Andrei Arlovski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curly Howard
    Sometimes Creed's logic escapes me. If it was up to him there would never be rematches and fighters would never get better.

Just because Ricco beat Andrei and Tim beat Ricco doesn't mean Tim can beat Andrei. Styles make fights.
    And what in Andrei's style makes you think he would beat Syliva? The fact he is smaller? The fact Syilva has more power in his hands?

The only way Syliva loses is if the fight is pushed into the championship rounds and it turns out he has gas on the level of Frank Mir. However, based on what we know now, Syliva should win this fight

Comment

Tim will win because he's a MFS fighter. Not because he beat Ricco.

Comment

Originally posted by Allan the Magic Goose
        And what in Andrei's style makes you think he would beat Syliva? The fact he is smaller? The fact Syilva has more power in his hands?

The only way Syliva loses is if the fight is pushed into the championship rounds and it turns out he has gas on the level of Frank Mir. However, based on what we know now, Syliva should win this fight
        you go off of odds. same ****in odds hughes had against penn. if i had a penny everytime i bet on the "bigger" person i'd be broke. you also state "facts" that sylvia has more power in his hands. thats a personal opinion. you should stop basing your own "facts" as tho you predict every outcome. opinions make you look less of a jackass. your "factual" statements will prolly fail you this fight and i will be back in this thread laughing at you.

you're an idiot. with that said, "GOOOOO ARLOVSKI!!!"

Comment

Tim will win because MOSTLY because of:

- his defense is a bit better than Andrei's
          - his size (and thus reach) advantage.

Comment

Arlovski moves well for a big man. I think if he's able to stay away from Sylvia and score in spots, he might be able to pull it off.

Comment

Sylvia will Ko him, you'll all see!

Comment

Arlovski

Comment

Sylvia by brutal KO. Round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Squezze
                    Sylvia by brutal KO. Round 1.
                    My Newife brother speaks the truth

Comment

Working...