Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Sylvia vs Andrei Arlovski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think It'll be good, I dont see many other HW's in the UFC that will give Sylvia problems, but I think this Arvloski fight is going to be a great one. I say Sylvia by JD......

Comment

Originally posted by Stain
      Sylvia by brutal beatdown

Comment

I think Arlovski will be the next HW champ. I feel hes too well rounded & Sylvia wont have much of a height/reach advantage that he nomally has. Should be a great fight either way!

Comment

Originally posted by NHBfan4life
          I think Arlovski will be the next HW champ. I feel hes too well rounded & Sylvia wont have much of a height/reach advantage that he nomally has. Should be a great fight either way!
          Silva was smaller than McGee and he knocked him out in, what......two mins?

Syilva is light years above anyone in the UFC HW divison. He is right there with the big 3 in PRIDE and I would love to see him fight one of them. I think he would show everyone why I think he is the 1# HW

Comment

Arlovski

Comment

Originally posted by xDOGGx
              Arlovski

Comment

On the basis of what? The fact he lost to the man Syliva beat for the title?

Comment

Sometimes Creed's logic escapes me. If it was up to him there would never be rematches and fighters would never get better.

Just because Ricco beat Andrei and Tim beat Ricco doesn't mean Tim can beat Andrei. Styles make fights.

Comment

Arvloski by mad russian staredown with unkept beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
                      Sometimes Creed's logic escapes me. If it was up to him there would never be rematches and fighters would never get better.

Just because Ricco beat Andrei and Tim beat Ricco doesn't mean Tim can beat Andrei. Styles make fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X