Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riccio vs gracie bar brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no ownage in that fight at all, although this guy Riccio made it seem like he kicked the **** out of Robin. I've seen the video and nothing could be further from the truth. I heard from a guy that was actually there that Robin didn't want to continue because there was blood all over him and he was too exhausted to go on.

Comment

This guy cracks me up...
      Date: 23-Jul-03 07:18 PM
      18 Total Posts

I asked you to contact me but you didn(t. So right now I went to the police station with my little brother and witnesses (boss of the bar the girl that you cowardly kick ). So now you have officially big problems you can see the report on my website.
      So right now this is what i wanted to tell you on the phone. I want you and your 7 guys (no one more no one less)come again in the same place where you found me.

Because you hit my little brother i promise you to a long stay in the hospital. i promise your students too to have fun with my guys.

If you do that I will immediatly retire my complaint.

This is the only way i had to have you back here.

But i know right now the ****ing coward that you are and i am sure you will not come and you will have big problems.

I put robin down with a left during the brawl (that is why you cowardly attacked me at 8) so i know that he is just a small **** because i beat him twice and i have no time to lose with such a bad fighter.

But YOU HIT MY BROTHER and you will pay this heavyly.

As you see i don't want to make bizzness because i just want you in a closed door fight with no money.Just for honor. I know that you don't know this word silly bastard.

I tell you this right now .

YOU are Robin and Royce SON OF *****.

Now i tell it to you officialy. I **** you and your coward family.

My family is ready for such pieces of **** like you.

waiting your phone call because you have my phone.

please put the video on the net too. I give you my entire authorization

Comment

Them fighting words! Someone set this fight up between Royce and Damien and let a neutral observer video tape it. After Royce chokes him unconscious and breaks a limb or two, he can circulate video of it on the underground...thus ending all this Damien Riccio talk.

Comment

Working...
        X