Riccio vs gracie bar brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant see Royce doing that !

Comment

Was Lee Murray involved in any way in this?

Seldom STFU you descendent of expelled riff raff. The French told me they hate you right back. Fils de pute.

Comment

who is Riccio

Comment

damien riccio

Comment

It wasnt Ryan it was one of the lesser known brothers, Robin I think.....

Comment

my bad, Kaps, you're right. Robim, just looked it up. There are far too many gracies to keep track of.

He challenged robin to the closed doors match and made up lies about it, started a war basically with the gracies.

Comment

The closed door match did happen. From what I can decipher out of everyones posts was that Robin got cut or somthing, asked Riccio if he wanted to set up a real Vale Tudo fight and Riccio took that as Robin giving up. I think. I am not positive about this....

Comment

I think your right, but i remember hearing that the blood was actually damiens. but its only hearsay. I have the video, but it was shot by damiens brother, and is severely and clearly edited.

Comment

The one that got cut during that fight was the Frenchie...It's not clear why was the match stopped. Robin did not tap, but he said something to Riccio who inmediately stood up with his hands raised in victory.

Comment

I have the fight on video. The fight was filmed by riccio's crew so it's pretty biased I think but in the end you see robin tapping out and the fight is over. Robin tapped because he was covered by blood. The blood was damien's tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X