Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Official Bjj Showdown Mir Vs Nogueira!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobodies giving Mir a Chance i think its way 2 early 2 count out anyone in this fight, right now yup Nog seems like the better fighter, but the fights not goin 2 b til what the fall or winter?
    i think if Mir brings in the right people 2 train with him he can suprise some of ya.
    hell even Herring with his sloppy ass striking almost knocked out Nog in their UFC fight, and a in shape Mir i believe he will have Alot of power in his hands an kicks.
    if it were 2 happen now i'd have 2 go with Nog 2 just out of pure heart an talent, but by fight time all those months from now i would not b suprised if Mir walked home with Nogs arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
      Nobodies giving Mir a Chance i think its way 2 early 2 count out anyone in this fight, right now yup Nog seems like the better fighter, but the fights not goin 2 b til what the fall or winter?
      i think if Mir brings in the right people 2 train with him he can suprise some of ya.
      hell even Herring with his sloppy ass striking almost knocked out Nog in their UFC fight, and a in shape Mir i believe he will have Alot of power in his hands an kicks.
      if it were 2 happen now i'd have 2 go with Nog 2 just out of pure heart an talent, but by fight time all those months from now i would not b suprised if Mir walked home with Nogs arm.
      I would, Nog is a warrior, That Herring kick would've koed any other HW in the world, except maybe Hunt. There is not one aspect of the fight game that Mir is better than Noguera at, including Cardio and Heart.....

Comment

everybody's almost knocked out Nog. the guy has taken more devistating blows to the face than any fighter i've ever seen. point being, he's never been knocked out. he's also never been submitted.

now we all know anything can happen in MMA but, when you look at the statistics, i think the only thing Mir's got goin for him is a lucky fluke...

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
          There's a difference between not giving Mir a chance and picking Nog as a clear favorite, which he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            Yo Antan when did Pe De Pano and Mir fight? Thatd actually be a fight i'd want to see, was it a MMA fight cuz If I remember correctly Mir has 3 losses to Freeman, Cruz, and Vera.
            lol cruz is pe da pano! come mon now!

Comment

Originally posted by Atnan View Post
              lol cruz is pe da pano! come mon now!
              yea son my bad is was mookin off E, son high out my mind, but good lookin on correctin me anyways, and you and movebricks need to chill fam dead that E-Beef and get money thats how east coast do NJ but much love to NY

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                yea son my bad is was mookin off E, son high out my mind, but good looking on correctin me anyways, and you and movebricks need to chill fam dead that E-Beef and get money thats how east coast do NJ but much love to NY
                ill bury the hatchet, its all love! NY and NJ stay working together so its all good!

Comment

Working...
                X