Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Official Bjj Showdown Mir Vs Nogueira!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nog's boxing is far better than anything I've ever seen from Mir standing, I'd have to give Nog the edge in the BJJ Department too....

Comment

Originally posted by Atnan View Post
      pe da pano pwned mir on the ground-
      nog is better in pe da pano on the ground along with being better in every other category-

if nog/mir ever goes down, I kno for a fact mir is gonna try and keep it standing at all cost- he doesnt wanna get subbed in front everyone
      Since when does who you beat decide who you are capable of beating? This isn't Water Polo, learn your sports.

I like both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
        Since when does who you beat decide who you are capable of beating? This isn't Water Polo, learn your sports.

I like both fighters.
        lol- styles makes fights- im dont use mma math (if you look at previous post, you would no that) but you havent and need to get ur mind right! Nog has beatin every type of fighter (strikers, wrestlers, grapplers, bjj experts, etc...) while at the same time Mir has trouble with guys who are better on the ground them him (such as pe da pano who compeletely owned him)...LOL you truly no nothing-

Mir doesnt have a single advantage in this fight besides age (knock out power, up to par striking, along with a ****ty gas tank- are the biggest factors in why i think mir is going to lose this fight)...mir has only beat guys with ****ty ground games, he is most likely terrified of going to the ground with nog (i think yah forget about ian freeman dominating him lol-) get at me ***** boy

Comment

Yo Antan when did Pe De Pano and Mir fight? Thatd actually be a fight i'd want to see, was it a MMA fight cuz If I remember correctly Mir has 3 losses to Freeman, Cruz, and Vera.

Comment

lol- styles makes fights- im dont use mma math (if you look at previous post, you would no that) but you havent and need to get ur mind right! Nog has beatin every type of fighter (strikers, wrestlers, grapplers, bjj experts, etc...) while at the same time Mir has trouble with guys who are better on the ground them him (such as pe da pano who compeletely owned him)...LOL you truly no nothing-

Mir doesnt have a single advantage in this fight besides age (knock out power, up to par striking, along with a ****ty gas tank- are the biggest factors in why i think mir is going to lose this fight)...mir has only beat guys with ****ty ground games, he is most likely terrified of going to the ground with nog (i think yah forget about ian freeman dominating him lol-) get at me ***** boy
            Doesn't matter who you've beaten. If you think that way, I wouldn't think you'd go far in betting.

Comment

Doesn't matter who you've beaten. If you think that way, I wouldn't think you'd go far in betting.
              if you beat every top fighter in your weight class (such as anderson silva has)...Im pretty sure your gonna win bets on him facing a non top 10 fighter such as Jason Day, Kendall Grove, or even Cote! You truly have no idea what your talking about- just quit while your ahead!

Comment

if you beat every top fighter in your weight class (such as anderson silva has)...Im pretty sure your gonna win bets on him facing a non top 10 fighter such as Jason Day, Kendall Grove, or even Cote! You truly have no idea what your talking about- just quit while your ahead!
                You get pretty angry over the internet don't you. Come see me please if you lay in Brooklyn.

Comment

You get pretty angry over the internet don't you. Come see me please if you lay in Brooklyn.
                  Me angry? you a clown! Im way to intelligent to get mad over what fools say! You truly are a noob thou, trying to pick an actual fight over an internet forum lol how childish

drink your and get your mind right

Comment

This is a completely undeserved title shot, Vera and Werdum must be gutted.

Nog takes this with ease.

Comment

I posted this about a week or 2 ago, but mine was a rumor. Good post man.

Comment

Working...
                      X