No announcement yet.

Chuck Responds 2 Kimbo......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you define the term nutrider?

I would say I'm hatin', but not nutriding by any stretch. Idiot.

It's like that kid on COPS who was calling his mom a fag. The cop said 'do you even know what that means?'.The kid said yes. So the cop said 'then why are you calling her that? She can't be one!'

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      How do you define the term nutrider?

I would say I'm hatin', but not nutriding by any stretch. Idiot.

It's like that kid on COPS who was calling his mom a fag. The cop said 'do you even know what that means?'.The kid said yes. So the cop said 'then why are you calling her that? She can't be one!'
      I wouldn't even call it hating no more your way past that. when all you do is post in kimbo threads then yea you a big kimbo nutrider.

Comment

• Idiot. It's like calling a guy who is 4'2 a giant.

But hey, your a fan. So you must know more about MMA than a guy licensed as a trainer, or guys who train, or the reporters paid to cover the sport, or the the fighters themselves like Chuck Lidell.

Comment

Idiot. It's like calling a guy who is 4'2 a giant.

But hey, your a fan. So you must know more about MMA than a guy licensed as a trainer, or guys who train, or the reporters paid to cover the sport, or the the fighters themselves like Chuck Lidell.
          I was gonna ride on you for your comments on Kimbo but you admitted that your a hater.

Just to get things in a nice clear pic for you so you can save your breath, none of us fans think Kimbo is elite, and WE ALL NO HE'S PROTECTED.

At best we all think he has room to grow but even we dont think that will happen. At the same time theres really no need for you to get all bent out of shape over this guy. I can understand that you feel dissrespected that an ametuar is getting all the love and money but its not his fault people like him.

Hell people used to ***** about the Gracies, "Royce sucks, he only wins cuz he makes you tap but if he stood up and traded shots he'd get ko-ed", its like its not there fault that you cant defend against there moves, its how they win.

Long story short, dont think that us Kimbo fans, at least me and Hot Sizzle, really think this guy is a contender, we know he's not, at the same time, he's entertaining TO US AT LEAST, and hating on any man is just a waste of your time.

O and this isnt me trying to diss or school you, its just the posts got out of hand and I wanted the responses to revert back to a more adult manner so if your gonna reply back by acting like a child or by pulling rank and throwing your martial arts in my face then dont even bother responding

On another note, Renzo's the damn man although I think in my opinion Hickson is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Dice View Post
            I was gonna ride on you for your comments on Kimbo but you admitted that your a hater.
            Cool. Like I've said before, I just want him to fight decent guys cause I like watching good, competative fights.

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            On another note, Renzo's the damn man although I think in my opinion Hickson is better
            I've never met Renzo, but my first instructor had trained under him in BJJ. He ran a Renzo affiliate school.

I got my Blue Belt from Rolles Gracie Jr, one of the Black Belts at Renzo's academy.

Comment

• Yea thats sick, I wouldnt expect Renzo to be there much, He gained my respect after owning Frank shamrock, who im a huge fan of

Comment

Cool. Like I've said before, I just want him to fight decent guys cause I like watching good, competative fights.

I've never met Renzo, but my first instructor had trained under him in BJJ. He ran a Renzo affiliate school.

I got my Blue Belt from Rolles Gracie Jr, one of the Black Belts at Renzo's academy.
                He's been in the sport for 1 year!!!!! What part of that don't you get? You don't have to be an actual fighter to know about the sport. I have been boxing since I was 13, fought amature never pro and I was never good enough to be a world champ but I know about the sport.

There are guys who are 10X the fighter I will ever be or dreamed to be but can't instruct in the sport. Not every coach, trainer is an ex fighter. Just like in other sports as well.

Comment

• I understand them bringing Kimbo along slowly because he's new to the MMA game and was used to fighting the AfroPuffs, Dreads, and BigMac's of the world. The problem I have though is him fighting in a main event on EliteXC against a washed up no chance Tank Abbott. Then if you have Showtime you see that all the EliteXC commercials basically just show him. He's was even sitting ringside with Gary Shaw at the Tarver/Woods fight. He's already the face of EliteXC and hasn't fought anybody above a bum.

Then you look at EliteXC's contract with CBS and guess what on there first show Kimbo Slice of bread is headlining again against another bum. With the fighting game not being on one of the major networks in years, I would think most boxer's and pretty much all MMA guy's would kill for that time slot. That's huge exposure. EliteXC had a good chance of exposing the sport of MMA to the masses, but instead their goal is to make money and get exposure for Kimbo. The thing is though I understand why he is headlining because their is a demand to see him fight and more people probably know who Kimbo Slice is then let's say a GSP or Anderson Silva. For me it's just a ploy to make money for Gary Shaw and Kimbo and not progressing the sport of MMA. BTW im actually a way bigger boxing fan than MMA, but i appreciate what those guys do in the ring and outside of it to get prepared.

Comment

• i'm pretty much the anit-kimbo on this forum i in no way shape or form believe he is good for the sport, especially with main event on a national tv fight card.
                    i believe it is a big step back for the sport having a street brawler representing mma.
                    so i sit here waiting for the day when he gets exposed by a decent fighter an stops this kimbo nonsense in its tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
                      i'm pretty much the anit-kimbo on this forum i in no way shape or form believe he is good for the sport, especially with main event on a national tv fight card.
                      i believe it is a big step back for the sport having a street brawler representing mma.
                      so i sit here waiting for the day when he gets exposed by a decent fighter an stops this kimbo nonsense in its tracks.
                      Well aparently they are getting better ratings so it is good for MMA. So basically people here are giving him no chance. It's like you guys are making it against MMA rules for a former backyard brawler to ever make it to the top of MMA. Many street brawlers are in the UFC how come no one talks about them. I guess they're an exception because they're from the UFC. Kimbo should be given a chance just like anyone. If you discount Kimbo as a fighter then you discount many other MMA fighters that you probobly like to watch because he has similiar styles to them. I don't see what's wrong with him in MMA. He isn't representing MMA at all. UFC's fighters mostly represent MMA because of they're attention and amount of media coverage they get. EliteXC doesn't get as much

Comment

Working...
                      X