• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VulgarTheClown
    ARE YOU BLIND????

Sudo OWNED Bang!

Sudo won at least 1 1/2 rounds!

Bang at max won 1 1/2.

granted BANG ended strong but Sudo showed him who the boss was.
    They split the first 2 rounds, and in reality split the 3rd.

However, everyone knows a strong finish counts more than a strong start.

So there you go, game over, end of story, GO HOME!

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
      Sudo in NO way owned Ludwig......When Sudo had Bang on the mat he couldn't pass his guard but once and he got in a couple of shots. Ludwig got in more shots on the ground and scored points with escapes. Sudo was all smoke and mirrors...He never landed and real hits standing. How the hell did Sudo show him who the boss was????????
      Sudo couldn't pass guard. He tryed to sub and Ludwig would escaped. (You do get points for that) That act he does standing hurts Sudo....he might as well just run from people as to stand with his back to them.
      Maybe i missed it but when did Ludwig escaped from the ground? When Big John told them to break to check Ludwig's broken nose? If John didn't have to break them, Bang wouldn't have had the opportunity to stand back up.

Comment

They you where drunk.....I watched the fight again for the 3rd time. Ludwig excaped from Sudo and threw a knee that stunned Sudo.

Comment

Originally posted by Purity
          my question is why doesn't bas rutten (the best mma commentator of all!!!) make any commentating training tapes???
          ahahaaha
          Bas is the greatest

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
            That and all the booing...Hell I'm suprised they didn't boo the national anthem.
            What I don't get is why they only played the us nation anthem. It's sort of disrespectfull. You got guys from canada,japan and afgainastand. Honor them too.

Comment

baroni was a joke. every time someone half way went for a sub . he would start screaming " that arm bar is locked tight" or that knee bar or whatever and none of them ever came close to being sunk. i would have rather heard erica montoya's commentary. rogan and baroni looked like two new york douchebags going out to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by VulgarTheClown
                SUDO WAS ROBBED!
                Vuger for President! He was robbed!

Comment

Baroni did ok.....I think they were hopeing forsome tank **** to be said though

Comment

Working...
                  X