No announcement yet.

Phil Baroni

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curly Howard
    I hope they weren't trying to see the UFC during the freeview....It sounded like low rate production work from the crew. Very sloppy job. No one seemed to know what was going on.
    I was justabout to post this if i didn't see it. I totally agree. There were plenty of times throughout when the Joe said and now to Lisa or something else , and the camera would just stay on him. Very bad but a decent show. Lawler/Spratt was a big dissappointment but Bang/Sudo was a good match.

Comment

SUDO WAS ROBBED!

Comment

Ya, i thought it shoulda been a draw or Sudo.

Comment

you have much sense grass hopper

Comment

No way did Sudo win that one. He got the first round for sure, the second round was a toss up, but I'd give it to Ludwig and the 3rd had to go to Ludwig.

Comment

I felt like I was watching ****ing public access television at times. I thought Phil was actually the best member of the broadcast crew. Lisa Deergan sucks, could you possibly have less chemistry with the people you interview? And Rogan, well, he's just Rogan, he's a hype man, not a color man. And the production? For ****s sake, 42nd show and thats the best they can ****ing do? Pride kills the UFC in so, so many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Squezze
                No way did Sudo win that one. He got the first round for sure, the second round was a toss up, but I'd give it to Ludwig and the 3rd had to go to Ludwig.

ARE YOU BLIND????

Sudo OWNED Bang!

Sudo won at least 1 1/2 rounds!

Bang at max won 1 1/2.

granted BANG ended strong but Sudo showed him who the boss was.

Comment

Sudo in NO way owned Ludwig......When Sudo had Bang on the mat he couldn't pass his guard but once and he got in a couple of shots. Ludwig got in more shots on the ground and scored points with escapes. Sudo was all smoke and mirrors...He never landed and real hits standing. How the hell did Sudo show him who the boss was????????
                  Sudo couldn't pass guard. He tryed to sub and Ludwig would escaped. (You do get points for that) That act he does standing hurts Sudo....he might as well just run from people as to stand with his back to them.

Comment

Baroni was the only thing saving that show

Comment

my question is why doesn't bas rutten (the best mma commentator of all!!!) make any commentating training tapes???

Comment

Working...
                      X