No announcement yet.

UFC middleweight contenders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
    Hes not of TUF as a fighter. Lawler is a Team Hughes coach.
    Oh, well I wouldn't want to infer too much from that. But I'm sure him fighting in UFC isn't out of the question.

Comment

Didn't Diaz knockout Robbie?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        Robbie Lawler
        Frank Trigg
        maybe Matt Lindland or Marquardt again.
        I forgot about him, he would come in as a underdog but on 1 of his good nights he would have a chance.

Comment

Maybe if they signed up Murilo Bustamante again, that would spice up the division abit.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
            Didn't Diaz knockout Robbie?
            Yeah, he did. Diaz was a big underdog as I recall, yet he basically beat Lawler's ass all around. I think this was pretty much the fight that made people take notice of Diaz though. Diaz seems to fight very well in the role of underdog, at least if his last couple fights are any proof.. in the last one, he was a big favorite, and just squeeked it out, and that after beating Gomi's ass in the fight before. Maybe it has to do with his attitude.. he likes to stick it to people who count him out I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
              Yeah, he did. Diaz was a big underdog as I recall, yet he basically beat Lawler's ass all around. I think this was pretty much the fight that made people take notice of Diaz though. Diaz seems to fight very well in the role of underdog, at least if his last couple fights are any proof.. in the last one, he was a big favorite, and just squeeked it out, and that after beating Gomi's ass in the fight before. Maybe it has to do with his attitude.. he likes to stick it to people who count him out I'd say.
              Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Working...
              X