Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva Vs Franklin 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are morons, Silva is not P4P the greatest. Just because the guy does well against a few fighters does not make him invincible. Who the **** was Lutter? Who the **** was Marquardt? Franklin wasn't anything great! I will admit Silva is the best in his division and has great ability and skills, but Henderson would break him. Within a year Kendal Grove could challenge him. No one has yet to top Fedor. You only hear the claim that he is P4P the best because the UFC does not want to recognize Fedor.

His next challengers will be Okami and Chonan.
    Last edited by robot_monkey; 10-22-2007, 12:34 AM.

Comment

nah i still think P2P hes silva is number 1............ like i said before Fedor better fight Randy instead of the fukin clowns he wll get from M1 or else his lil P4P Rep is goin way the fuk down

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
        You guys are morons, Silva is not P4P the greatest. Just because the guy does well against a few fighters does not make him invincible. Who the **** was Lutter? Who the **** was Marquardt? Franklin wasn't anything great! I will admit Silva is the best in his division and has great ability and skills, but Henderson would break him. Within a year Kendal Grove could challenge him. No one has yet to top Fedor. You only hear the claim that he is P4P the best because the UFC does not want to recognize Fedor.

I agree, Silva is good, but come the **** on. Talk about hopping on the ****ing band wagon. You guys are too much.

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post

I think henderson is the only one you mentioned that coudl hang with silva at this point... Did you really say Kendal Grove? C'mon man you are really fishing for someone to beat Silva now, because you know like I know Silva would murder grove, franklin would mop the floor with grove...

Comment

Working...
          X