No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva Vs Franklin 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva Vs Franklin 2

wow is what i have to say ...silva is fukin crazyyy he pulled that dance off like it was nothing when franklin was tryin to get him whata fukin show put on by both of em

go watch kimbo.

Comment

i cant believe how f-in good silva is.....he made franklin look like it was his first time in the octagon. i thought rich had a chance when he got him down, but silva escaped and got up with ease. if you ask me rich looks stronger, but silva is stronger. at this point i dont think anyone in that weightclass of the ufc can beat him. his standup is way beyond rich

Comment

lol at 2Swell....and i agree ^^ his standup is just tooooo fukinnnn gooooood and ground game

Comment

silva is p4p #1 in mma.........

Comment

damn rite^^^^ Fuk FEDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR hes a whoreeee lol unless he fights Randy then i take that whore part back

Comment

man watching anderson fight is something special.....the spinning kick.....the dancing while dodging ace's shots......the spinning forehand.......accurate punching....devastating knees.....great ground defense.....man ive never been so impressed by fighters performance than that of silva's last night......and rich came with his A game.....he caught silva clean early on but no effect on the spider.....great...great.....performance.......... ...

Comment

yupyup tottaly agree^

Comment

Yup yup yup, Serra wins this

Comment

was so disappointed with ufc 77 last night, franklin,vera,kalib,gurgel.
                    lmao everyone i picked lost.only ones that came through were maia and bonnar.
                    silva was very impressive an i hope franklin can recover from the 2 ass kickning from him.
                    peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X