No announcement yet.

Rumors for Big Nog vs Brandon Vera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
    Blind in his right eye after an operation to improve his sight made it worse.
    Damn, thats pretty ****ty. So did he injure it fighting? Detached retina or something?

Comment

On the ground, he's the most skilled fighter I've ever seen maybe ever.

People also underestimate his physical strength.

Oh and since he started bulking up a bit and putting on a bit more fat and muscle mass.....he's become even physically stronger.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
        Damn, thats pretty ****ty. So did he injure it fighting? Detached retina or something?
        Well he was fighting partially blind for a while, possibly cataracts, had an op, it got worse.

I would have said Malnutrition from when he was a kid growing up in Brazil caused it but he grew up in a wealthy family so I’m doubting that, so I’m guessing it’s been either caused from the wars he’s had with Fedor, Sapp, Hendo etc or is something that grew worse from the truck accident back when he was a kid.

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Oh and since he started bulking up a bit and putting on a bit more fat and muscle mass.....he's become even physically stronger.
        It was really essential to that for the fights with Barnett.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
          It was really essential to that for the fights with Barnett.
          Just another testament that you can't teach size.

Josh is a big mother ****er who uses his size as well as anyone. And by that I mean just sheer natural strength in the clinch.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
          X