Melendez vs. Ishida

Right side:

Sanchez vs. Azeredo
    Din Thomas vs. Aoki
    Guillard vs. Gomi
    Aurelio vs. Kawajiri

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
      I think he would be more concerned with his championship match...but I dont know when that is taking place. Probably not for awhile...I would love to see Hughes in there somewhere, him and Sanchez would be huge.
      Man Hughes v.s. Sanchez would be a hell of a damn fight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
        The bracket is as follows:

Left side:

Fitch vs. Firmino
        Florian vs. Hansen
        Fisher vs. Sakurai
        Melendez vs. Ishida

Right side:

Sanchez vs. Azeredo
        Din Thomas vs. Aoki
        Guillard vs. Gomi
        Aurelio vs. Kawajiri
        I think that bracket is wrong. If it is the one that is floating around Sherdog, I think it is wishful thinking. Satoru Kitaoka, who won DEEP 29th IMPACT, is the only confirmed fighter to be fighting in the tourney. I only assume the Pride fighters who are listed will most likely fight. I have yet to see anyone else actually state they are fighting in it.

Comment

yah, got this off another forum...either the guy knows his stuff or is a complete moron....but this seems real enough.

Comment

I heard that Lorenzo Fertitta asked Pride to postpone the tournament saying there wasn't enough time for production or promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
              I heard that Lorenzo Fertitta asked Pride to postpone the tournament saying there wasn't enough time for production or promotion.
              they didnt have much time to promote ufc 70 either, 69 and 70 are only 2 weeks apart aint they? it better go down, it supposed to happen may 20th, that should be enough time.

Comment

Working...
              X