BJ Penn as a coach....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
    Penn on roids
    No roids here.... I use my Black and Decker blender for everything...protein shakes and I even throw chicken, eggs, and steak in there. sike

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
      Yeah, Tito is known for his conditioning. Frank Shamrock showed him the hard way on the importance of conditioning.
      Yeah when Frank was in shape, that meant "walk away".

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

Is he gonna fight anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
          Naah I'm just praising his ghost. He might fight again, who knows.

Did you see his last fight against Renzo? yikes. He doesn't look like the same Frank anymore, but either way I think he should still teach.

Class act, unlike his brother and better fighter at that.

Although I will say he put up a badass win streak over some tough guys, and then took a year off and returned to look like he was totally out of sync against Renzo................after he demolished Cesar. I'd like him to get into shape and fight, I think he'd dominate if he's focused but that's stretching.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
          Last edited by Run; 04-14-2007, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Well, Tito got his ass handed to him for the MW belt cause he totally gassed in the fight. He said he would never let conditioning lose a fight for him again and he always comes to fight in amazing shape.

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
            Frank is supposed to be fighing Baroni on the next EliteXC card.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
              Well, Tito got his ass handed to him for the MW belt cause he totally gassed in the fight. He said he would never let conditioning lose a fight for him again and he always comes to fight in amazing shape.
              That's what it was wasn't it.

Because Tito just collapsed when they were rolling around, Frank hit him on the back with an elbow, then a couple of knock knocks on the back of his head and he just stepped off him. As always Frank won't hit someone when they're out, and he immediately jumps off them.

Comment

I think bj penn could be a great coach, but he is just unhappy on the show. during the interview with joe rogan, he said he hated it. that is probably y he seems not in to coaching

Comment

BJ is a better rah-rah, pump up guy to have in your corner than an actual coach. there are times i felt he was more into "clicking" with his team, than getting them to train hard.

btw, remember last season? i think matt serra is an excellent guy to have in your corner. always giving out orders for every new situation, he has great tactical advice.

and like vinnie says, the guy is just not into it at all.

Comment

yea Matt Serra seems smart when it comes to strategy...i bet he will be on the next Ultimate Fighter..that guy's 5'6....i was callin him Danny Devito...is GSP gettin a rematch?

Comment

Yeah BJ penn does not even look like he wants to be part of the show. I don't see him doing any type of intense training for any of his fighters that are getting ready to fight like Tito. And he looks really out of shape

Comment

Working...
                      X