No announcement yet.

BJ Penn as a coach....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ Penn as a coach....

I just finished watching the second episode of the UFC series and all I've got to say is BJ Penn has got nothing on Tito Ortiz as far as coaching and training. He comes up with a lot of BS ideas but doesn't focus on training. So far Jens seems to be a better coach. Now Tito vs dana White....and it's free wahoo!!!

man tito vs. white did not even happen.....wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
      man tito vs. white did not even happen.....wtf?
      i dunno...Tito cancelled before the weigh-in...Dana had it aired tonight i bet to show he was ready...and now Tito looks bad for not showing...o well at least he doesn't look like a bully by beating him up...

Comment

I think it was just a show working up to the fight.
        it was all just documentry stuff and thier past beef, well its what I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
          I just finished watching the second episode of the UFC series and all I've got to say is BJ Penn has got nothing on Tito Ortiz as far as coaching and training. He comes up with a lot of BS ideas but doesn't focus on training. So far Jens seems to be a better coach. Now Tito vs dana White....and it's free wahoo!!!
          From what you get to see of their training Pulver comes off as a better coach, but we only get to see very little. As for Tito vs. Dana, Dana looked really good at that weighin. He can at least thank Tito for getting him into shape. Just goes to show you what 6 months for boxing training can do for you.

Comment

I dunno I'd be pretty pissed if I busted my ass in training only to have them somehow not end up fighting me, Tito wouldve killed him though so i guess it was a blessing for Dana.

BTW: Renren, you actually kind of look like BJ Penn to me, add a few pounds of muscle on Penn and we'd have you

Comment

Originally posted by legacyofbrutality View Post
              I dunno I'd be pretty pissed if I busted my ass in training only to have them somehow not end up fighting me, Tito wouldve killed him though so i guess it was a blessing for Dana.

BTW: Renren, you actually kind of look like BJ Penn to me, add a few pounds of muscle on Penn and we'd have you
              Penn on roids

Comment

All I know is, I can't believe how hard Tito trains. Never seen anything like it, probably never will. Amazing circuit stuff.

His career is far from done, and like he says he'll probably rule in a few years. Remember he's only 31 and that's young for MMA.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  All I know is, I can't believe how hard Tito trains. Never seen anything like it, probably never will. Amazing circuit stuff.

His career is far from done, and like he says he'll probably rule in a few years. Remember he's only 31 and that's young for MMA.
                  Yeah, Tito is known for his conditioning. Frank Shamrock showed him the hard way on the importance of conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by legacyofbrutality View Post

why do you ay that? cuz I'm Asian? Penn looks like he's been eating fast food!

Got rice?!

Comment

Working...
                    X