• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to boxinggirl from charlie zelenoff claudia exspose jenna

here u go jenna charlie wanted u to see this

[IMG][/IMG]

Originally posted by kid_thunder2009 View Post
    Don't run that coward's errands for him KT, let him be a man and post this **** himself.

He's running from ALL of us now, just like he ran from Hillbilly Pimp, Acuma and all the rest!

Comment

"Status Knocking Ninjas out" **** out of here!

Since i have no clue what the hell this is about i'll comeback later with my insults about whatever the **** it's about

Comment

I gpt 20 PM's from her LOL...one where she said that Charlie was lying a few days ago about her liking Charlie again LOL she's never talk **** to me...I got every PM...so she playing Charlie like a fiddle LOL

:lol:

btw Andrew your Boy Charlie Zelenoff sent me a PM this morning hoping that I get raped and Murdered....so supporting him makes you look as bad as him...to each their own....not that it matter as Claudia is playing Charlie just like everyone else does...so did not say anything about Rumsfeld movie...so I know shes still on the level and jst calming that scum bag so he does not put her in jail again....btw I have PM's of her saying she was game to do the show LOL
        Last edited by Boxing_Girl23; 05-25-2009, 01:06 PM.

Comment

wait the fuking minute i just posted this cuz he ask me to this wa in my email when i got up so i really dont know whats going on so dont hate me cuz i have no clue on whats going on

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
            lol what a ****ty photoshop, notice how the "Subject:" line and the "Body:" line are not formatted correctly

Also that's obviously charlie's writing, you can't mistake something like that

Comment

wait the fuking minute i just posted this cuz he ask me to this wa in my email when i got up so i really dont know whats going on so dont hate me cuz i have no clue on whats going on
              Basically what we're saying is that if that punk sends you ****, you should tell the little woosy to post his crap himself. He's running from the fans, just like he ran from Hillbilly Pimp.

Comment

I'd delete the thread title cause it makes it look like your helping him....I have the PM....I will forward it to you....Charlie is a scum bag....a funny picture of him in a dress worth a I hope you get raped and murdered....nope...and Claudia gave me her number so shes just playing charlie anyways.

Comment

did Stacy makes Zelenoff your boss? is the only way goodscum will let you fight is if you do what zelenoff tells you?

Comment

Any body else liked it when these esb freaks posted alot less? I remember a few months ago zelenoff came on here saying that boxingscene was better than esb. His post rate largely increased and so did these esb'ers. I know they have their own ******ed forum now but their foolish talks still come up in the new posts, annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X