Collapse
No announcement yet.

to boxinggirl from charlie zelenoff claudia exspose jenna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks a little photoshopped dawgs, the "read mail" and "mail centre" isn't that far to the left.

How it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      Any body else liked it when these esb freaks posted alot less? I remember a few months ago zelenoff came on here saying that boxingscene was better than esb. His post rate largely increased and so did these esb'ers. I know they have their own ******ed forum now but their foolish talks still come up in the new posts, annoying.

Agreed.

Comment

Yall need to find better **** to do other than harrassing claudia

Comment

hey

look all there doing is trying to make charlie go crazy and not fight so far there losing so they start in on his personal life

Comment

He's supposed to be off the internet!

Andrew, how is it so personal when he told us about his personal life all the time?

Plus Claudia's spelling is worse than that, thats Charlie's writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post

He's supposed to be off the internet!

Andrew, how is it so personal when he told us about his personal life all the time?

Plus Claudia's spelling is worse than that, thats Charlie's writing.
              True but to take time out of your own life just to see what some ****** on the net is true or not means you need to find better things to do with your spare time

Comment

Originally posted by primetime2124 View Post
                True but to take time out of your own life just to see what some ****** on the net is true or not means you need to find better things to do with your spare time
                I didn't take time to see what he was doing at all, he messaged me while i was surfing on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
                  I'd delete the thread title cause it makes it look like your helping him....I have the PM....I will forward it to you....Charlie is a scum bag....a funny picture of him in a dress worth a I hope you get raped and murdered....nope...and Claudia gave me her number so shes just playing charlie anyways.

Poor little twisted Boxing Girl ~!

Comment

your a sick man Goodson. thats all i got to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                      Any body else liked it when these esb freaks posted alot less? I remember a few months ago zelenoff came on here saying that boxingscene was better than esb. His post rate largely increased and so did these esb'ers. I know they have their own ******ed forum now but their foolish talks still come up in the new posts, annoying.

ESB is still crying because they lost us !

Comment

Working...
                      X