No announcement yet.

to boxinggirl from charlie zelenoff claudia exspose jenna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HomicideHenry View Post
    your a sick man Goodson. thats all i got to say.

Good get lost !

Comment

If only it could be that easy, right Goodson?

You, Charlie, and anyone else what wants to get involved in your two's bull**** defending your sick games, are NEVER going to have it easy again on ANY damn forum on the internet, including your own.

The best has yet to come, believe it!

Comment

Rufus you are the one who is sick .........stacy dosent go around making pic of himslef holding ppls heads

Comment

Originally posted by Slug Out Boxing View Post
          ESB is still crying because they lost us !
          how the **** are they crying about losing you if THEY KICKED YOU OUT, you still read ESB everyday you ****** so it sounds to me like you're the one who misses them. Your banning was CELEBRATED

Comment

Originally posted by kid_thunder2009 View Post
            look all there doing is trying to make charlie go crazy and not fight so far there losing so they start in on his personal life
            why would we not want charlie to fight? seeing him humiliate himself in the ring is the ONLY reason pay attention to the TPS, unfortunately Goodscum is so incompetent he still can't manage to make that happen, he cancelled the biggest fight in history and move the card another month. It'll be a miracle if the july card actually happens

Comment

Not as sick as knowing you **** this woman:

Three times a day!!!!!
              Last edited by HomicideHenry; 05-25-2009, 09:28 PM.

Comment

ha ha ha you failed once again **** henry you cant do ****

Comment

This thread confirms what I had already suspected for months ; The collective I.Q of everybody involved in the "TPS" is 5 digits lower than your average ocean dwelling sponge.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
                    I'd delete the thread title cause it makes it look like your helping him....I have the PM....I will forward it to you....Charlie is a scum bag....a funny picture of him in a dress worth a I hope you get raped and murdered....nope...and Claudia gave me her number so shes just playing charlie anyways.
                    Actually wouldn't be to bad if you got raped and murdered.. the Charlie Z stalkers are getting annoying..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      This thread confirms what I had already suspected for months ; The collective I.Q of everybody involved in the "TPS" is 5 digits lower than your average ocean dwelling sponge.
                      lolol

Innit Bringer...

Bar my boy King and RD though..

That bunny girl would get one right up her ass i know that much....

Comment

Working...
                      X