No announcement yet.

Sherpakovski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king09 View Post
    Sherpakovski is the biggest disgrace in the TPS forum..He spends about 14 hours a day on this forum making dumb ass threads, making horrible charlie z videos, waiting for charlie to get on and respond to his posts..Imo it would be a great idea to all get together and get him banned..It would'nt be snitching, it would be doing boxingscene a favor...
    the truth there mate

what i dont understand is why he gets banned then rejoins with ease

seems to me that the forum leaders are not checking IP'S before allowing new members

its the forum leaders fault for allowing anybody join without checking ip's

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
      Sherpakovski is the biggest disgrace in the TPS forum..He spends about 14 hours a day on this forum making dumb ass threads, making horrible charlie z videos, waiting for charlie to get on and respond to his posts..Imo it would be a great idea to all get together and get him banned..It would'nt be snitching, it would be doing boxingscene a favor...

You got that right, Boxing Scene has no place for seriously disturbed individuals like this or their disgusting slanderous remarks.

I'm outta here for the night.

Comment

Lads hold up calm down a sec...

Right first off Clash as hit the nail on the head.
        Thats why there is thousands of ALTS on the site because IP addys do not get banned
        So when you get rid of some C*nt he just comes back cloned..

So banning him aint no good

BUT RD is my boy and although its rare for me to snitch if he wants my help with anything then im gonna do so...

But for now i think the man is funny bar the nonce talk

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Lads hold up calm down a sec...

Right first off Clash as hit the nail on the head.
          Thats why there is thousands of ALTS on the site because IP addys do not get banned
          So when you get rid of some C*nt he just comes back cloned..

So banning him aint no good

BUT RD is my boy and although its rare for me to snitch if he wants my help with anything then im gonna do so...

But for now i think the man is funny bar the nonce talk
          AGREED its all pointless , but you seem to be the only one who thinks he has a place here , i think your a great guy gully ,one of the best on here for me

i just don't get what you think he brings

for me , i cant laugh at his repeated posts , that's just me , i don't see where its funny mate or what you see as him being funny

the **** seems to have been allowed back after being banned , it only makes me decide to let you guys get on with it , he wont bring ruckus when im gone !!!!!

rename this the sherp loving section .

Im out gully , you can deal with the nonce now

Comment

Totally agree with the clash, i dont find the guy funny at all, the stuff he posts is just ******ed, and then goes onto repeat it constantly spamming the board like a silly wee 8 year old kid, he brings nothing to this board.

Banning him wont stop him from coming on, but least it will show that he wont get away with his constant **** for long, the way this board is set up he will be back on 5 minutes later wich is pathetic. only thing you can really do is add him to your ignore lists, then you wont see his ****e, or have him posting in your threads.

Clash m8 i know your pissed off and you probaly wish you could bump into this clown of the board so you could smash fcuk out him, well thats what i would like to do to him, but you shouldent let him get to you m8, hes a dafty

Comment

respect to rocky ,gully ,real D ,king09

what the guy (cher ) doent realise is that no mater how much he posts (2500 posts in 3 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!) he fails to be able to chat with adults

the most amazing fact is that the admin on here allow ****s like him get banned AND REJOIN AT WILL

Comment

Yeh i feel i need to add a little something something to this myself..

Clash you will have to excuse me sometimes i have a warped sense of humour i just crack up at **** cuz you know i come on the net to have a laff and chat with the lads (Urself's) I do agree though its coming on a bit strong and its not actually what his saying i find funny just the fact his a div and the way his saying it.
                Im not laffing with him more at him..

But you know you lot are my lads lets give a quick shout out so you know who you are
                Yourself clash,RD,Nolan,King09,Rellik u guys were here at the start of this tps section and have provided pure laff's from day one..
                But i didnt know when to seperate the laff's from real **** and i can see now you guys are pretty pissed off with it all..

So on that note i will hold back from replying to the mans threads unless my name is mentioned

Comment

respect to gully and rocky , good stuff lads ! agreed and this section really is a home from home !!!

i enjoy the banter in here and the laughs and i 100% know what you mean gully , its kinda crazy trying to separate the funny posts with down right out of order suggestions like sherp posted without any hint of humour , that kid has troubles

on the other hand I see the wicked ***** is gone haha

probably topping up his 2500+ spamming posts he's made in barely 3 weeks on shesb HAHA

Comment

Well thank god he is banned (again) but I think he might end up getting back on if the past is anything to go by.

I just read through the threads I missed and noticed that the one and only Sherpakovski also made a blatant racial remark to words VERSATILE and I felt like finding and murdering this **** for first calling me and Clash sex offenders but now saying racist **** as well.

The thing is Versatile hadn't even spoken to him.

Sherp is a certified ******ed nut job, a real looser spending like 14 hours a day on here and ESB constantly repeating the same stuff over and over and now resorting to sick abuse.

The guy has issues man.

Much respect to all you good lads on here, Gully, Rocky, King09, Danny Nolan, Relick and of course The Clash.

Comment

Where was the fuking idoit from anyway?

was it ESB?

Comment

Working...
                      X