Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the CLASH!!!

Uncut and Muthafuking RAW!!!

Comment

Gully as I can't respond on the other thread due to the ******ed Hoeatian **** Slurpackockski being such a ***** and puting me on ignore (what a ***** ass move ! )

He is a certified brain dead chump who would loose a battle of wills with a stuffed iguana, he made this place boring and go to ****, no one needed to report this fool his spamming and poor ability to string a sentence together was enough, not to mention trolling and hijacking threads.

Since his return under another account hes been sending PM's and Visitor messages but claiming on the boards hes innocent and trying to be cool with us.

Everything he says is a lie and smacks of delusional tendencies, hell this kid is more delusional than Audley Harrison.

He needs IP Banned next time.

Comment

lol

I know D you dont have 2 tell me bruv..

Comment

he sits online 24 / 7 ....he never posts ..........he has no personality ......i guarantee he will post in this section in the next 5 to 10 minutes .....

little *****

Comment

Since slurpacock has nothing to say apart from spamming

id like to offer my own throw-away comment at this juncture ..............

Im away to do a ****e

Comment

lol

Have a good'en bruv...

Comment

sherp says

'
                DUDE you got all wrong.I never read a post of that idiot Clash.
                His insults are like Hans Cristian Andersons tales dawg!

I beat Clash so bad on ESB that he was OFF for one month.
                I owned that fool and he and his **** brother cant stop crying!

You got all wrong!
                '

i have been registered for 3 weeks on there so i fail to understand how you got me banned for a month :gay:

i have a mere 50 posts, the site is crap.

you have been registered on there for 4 weeks ??? maybe ?? .....in that time you have nearly 2500 posts ....holy **** !!!!!

dont try and lie again man , your ****e at it

Comment

just got this

honestly , this site doesnt need kids like this ,its getting amateur

he gets banned then returns right away

IP's need checked in future or ****s like this will continue to drive members away

he has offered nothing other than spamming to insult and if its ok for a member to call another a sex offender then im going to post to the **** any way i want

he needs bulleted

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                    just got this

honestly , this site doesnt need kids like this ,its getting amateur

he gets banned then returns right away

IP's need checked in future or ****s like this will continue to drive members away

he has offered nothing other than spamming to insult and if its ok for a member to call another a sex offender then im going to post to the **** any way i want

he needs bulleted

Agreed, if it's ok by Boxingscene to let sad people like this run wild and call people 'sex offenders' then they aint seen nothing yet cos I will unleash hell on earth with this prick.

Make a decision Boxing Scene is this kind of sickening, shocking and downright disgusting slander allowed on here for everyone to use or is it out of the question completely ?

I need to know before I Brings The Ruckas on this **** !

Seriously if hes allowed to say **** like that then I'm gonna tear this place down with some serious sick **** in return.

Make a decision Boxing Scene.

Comment

Sherpakovski is the biggest disgrace in the TPS forum..He spends about 14 hours a day on this forum making dumb ass threads, making horrible charlie z videos, waiting for charlie to get on and respond to his posts..Imo it would be a great idea to all get together and get him banned..It would'nt be snitching, it would be doing boxingscene a favor...

Comment

Working...
                      X