Clear All

Originally posted by BOSSHOGG View Post
    lol.................

Comment

Are ya banned from ESB Z?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
        exactly.

to be honest i dont understand what he hoped to achive by makeing the threats in the first place unless hes keen on some jail time.
        I will have to agree with u there... the threats and that are quiet ridiculous to be honest. If your gonna do something jus do it. If u wanna prove something jus prove it dont sit around and have ppl take u for a **** cause in the end its never worth makin those videos all it does is have ppl take piss out of ya..

Comment

Charlie, I see you're running from ESB. Just like you ran from Hartley in the ring, ran from Acuma, ducked Hillbilly last fall, ducked Andrew Jackson in January, avoided Fafafooey in Fenbruary, ducked Bazooka and his son multiple times!!

****, you duck more boxers and websites than even I can keep track of. They should rename you Charlie "Russian Duck" Zelenoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
            Charlie, I see you're running from ESB. Just like you ran from Hartley in the ring, ran from Acuma, ducked Hillbilly last fall, ducked Andrew Jackson in January, avoided Fafafooey in Fenbruary, ducked Bazooka and his son multiple times!!

****, you duck more boxers and websites than even I can keep track of. They should rename you Charlie "Russian Duck" Zelenoff.
            mite just be hes sick of listening to the haters i know id get sick of it all day everyday

Comment

Over the last few weeks Charlie Z has been the most real he has ever been and all of us on here have gained a new respect for him, he is taking this fight serious and is gonna smash that Hillbilly *****.

Comment

Aye mon you no talk bout Acuma roun here boy!
                Dat is fe mi bredda, respect.

I dey 'pon haste but tek smadi mek poppy-show Charlie Z, later.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post

come again lol

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post

lolol

poppy show!!

Rellik me love how the i dem a gwan with this

Comment

Working...
                    X