No announcement yet.

ahh Man ****kk ESB, those guys are snitches man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    aright .... look if U guys show me respect Ill show yall I appreciate u guys made my own section for me here.... even tho most of it was clowning me but now things getting better, not to the point where i go nuts, esb makes me lose my ****king mind

Well i cant speak for all on here but you know Nolan,Clash,King09,RD are down for the course.RD even called you up and that **** aint free.Plus taking there time to making clips for you..Yes we all started off on the wrong foot but you've grown on us now..My only beef is that you use the N bomb lol
    But if you respect me enough not to use it around me were cool 101 % bruv..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Well i cant speak for all on here but you know Nolan,Clash,King09,RD are down for the course.RD even called you up and that **** aint free.Plus taking there time to making clips for you..Yes we all started off on the wrong foot but you've grown on us now..My only beef is that you use the N bomb lol
      But if you respect me enough not to use it around me were cool 101 % bruv..
      and ya cant say fairer than that charlie m8

Comment

nice words from gully ,good to see there's no real beef going on

oh and i see two esb fools have turned up in this thread

F*** sakes man !

they ridicule him to f*** on there ,then he gets banned so they log in here !!!

get a life you boring little ****s

Comment

Yeah we gonna need a youtube vid about how you were wrong and that Boxingscene is the best.
          I'm gonna neeed you to tell everyone how Rellik, Nolan,Clash,Gully, Derranged, Real Deal, are the are the best people ever on the net.
          Yeah i'm gonna need for you not to talk about Pimp or the fight during this vid also.
          Last edited by Stab Judah; 04-14-2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Good to see your on side now Charlie, fuk that site !

Good words from Gully, Relik, King09, Danny and The Clash.

Thanks for the respect guys, yeah I took the time to call Charlie and tell him it was clowning at first but now that ESB fools and obsessive haters had shown themselves up as taking it to the extreme, I had to tell him I was done with that **** and wanted to tell Charlie personally, even if it did cost me a fortune lol

These cats in here are the coolest of dudes Charlie and I been telling you that this was the place to be since day one.

Fuk ESB and fuk the wasters who can't let it go.
            Last edited by The RealDeal; 04-14-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

were on ur side here Z maybe not everyone how comes on but most of us are, listen to what these boys have to say there talking sense.

we all behind u to beat gimp* but dont bite when ppl wind you up or ur gonna end up in the **** and there wont be a fight like you said train train train and slap him like a *****

* typo was ment to say pimp

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                nice words from gully ,good to see there's no real beef going on

oh and i see two esb fools have turned up in this thread

F*** sakes man !

they ridicule him to f*** on there ,then he gets banned so they log in here !!!

get a life you boring little ****s
                Clash is that Mr.Man and American?

Comment

Clash is that Mr.Man and American?
                  naw !!!!

not me mate , why you suggest ?

berlieve me mate i aint fooling with alt accounts man , im not that suicidal

Comment

What do u mean you dont wanna tell me?

lol

Or shall i use my own Tj hooker detective skills
                    Like a black Columbo only younger with 2 good eyes and more Bling..

Comment

What do u mean you dont wanna tell me?

lol

Or shall i use my own Tj hooker detective skills
                      Like a black Columbo only younger with 2 good eyes and more Bling..
                      now im lost lol

Comment

Working...
                      X