Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL Charlie Zelenoff vs Hillbilly Pimp POLL WHO WINS AND HOW????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skyler View Post
    Yeah, hes trainers are strange, don't seem very qualified and if you're training someone for the pros you would think they would be really pushing him with and getting someone in there decent to spar i want to see an actual good sparring match where you both are trading blows the sparring videos now are kind of pathetic.. we usually sparred 4 times a week.. all the guys at gym were atleast 12 pounds heavier then me.. that toughens you up a bit when you gotta fight the bigger fighter.. makes you get used to getting punched aswell, iv taken some big punches from some big dudes...
    lol yeah same here i enjoy sparing with bigger guys until they catch u on chin with a horse dropping shot lol when i first started sparing i got floored by a left in side of the head off a guy a fair size bigger than me nearly took my head off i had headache for about 3 days haha still good fun tho

Comment

charlie by KO

yo Z, those ******* ****s at ESB banned me for 2 weeks yesterday then when I bitched at them, they extended it to mid-may

those snitches are trying to break down the Z-Train

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        ye my next sparring video well trade some blows and if I knock him down again then hey.... that would be awesome
        I wouldn't be suprised if you knocked him down a couple times with that 700lb left hook of yours.

Comment

Charlie by Brutal Knock out, my vote is in.

Comment

oh joe wasup man..... ahh shhit u got banned ?? for what.... Ye i noticed for the past week its been mostly haters vs me again

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              lol yeah same here i enjoy sparing with bigger guys until they catch u on chin with a horse dropping shot lol when i first started sparing i got floored by a left in side of the head off a guy a fair size bigger than me nearly took my head off i had headache for about 3 days haha still good fun tho
              Yeah i did good against most of them.. most of them were more stocky then tall.. and i'm only 5'8 57 kilos once sparred this young new kid who was like 6'2 80kg and fast as hell.. Me being the smaller guy i was faster but not by much.. and hes reach would allow to get of real good combinations, first time i felt like i actually been beat up.. took the punches well tho.. and he got put in with one of the guys who had a fight coming up the dude came out afterwards crying and bruised.

Comment

Where is Hillbilly Pimp ?

Comment

hillbilly doesnt post here, he posts at esb, thats where me and Him go at it most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                    hillbilly doesnt post here, he posts at esb, thats where me and Him go at it most of the time
                    I was hoping he would have joined by now after I called him Hill Bill ***** on the radio show haha.

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
                      charlie by KO

yo Z, those ******* ****s at ESB banned me for 2 weeks yesterday then when I bitched at them, they extended it to mid-may

those snitches are trying to break down the Z-Train
                      how come they banned u on esb ?

the z-train is on a roll in here now

Comment

Working...
                      X