Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL Charlie Zelenoff vs Hillbilly Pimp POLL WHO WINS AND HOW????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL Charlie Zelenoff vs Hillbilly Pimp POLL WHO WINS AND HOW????

1)Charlie Z by brutal Knockout

2)Charlie Z by decision

3)Pimp by decision

4)Pimp by KO

everyone vote Please
    Zelenoff by brutal KO
    63.64%
    Zelenoff By Decision
    9.09%
    Pimp by Decision
    9.09%
    Pimp by KO
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

i voted number 1

Comment

good shhit man

Comment

Z by devastating KO!

Comment

If you don't win this your short lived fame on youtube will end for good.. no one would be able to take you seriously again..

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
            If you don't win this your short lived fame on youtube will end for good.. no one would be able to take you seriously again..
            hes right charlie m8 you have to win this but it shouldnt be to hard if we go by his video

Comment

i know Im a win by Knockout easy, but regardless me stepping in the ring for a 2nd time alone, that takes alot of courage

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                i know Im a win by Knockout easy, but regardless me stepping in the ring for a 2nd time alone, that takes alot of courage
                after the first fight and all the hate i agree with u many ppl wud have bailed there and then but i agree with what was said above u need to spar harder get u used to taking big shots the guy u spar with at the moment dont seem to like hittin you like i said other day spar 1 round offence one defence and final round both works well

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                  after the first fight and all the hate i agree with u many ppl wud have bailed there and then but i agree with what was said above u need to spar harder get u used to taking big shots the guy u spar with at the moment dont seem to like hittin you like i said other day spar 1 round offence one defence and final round both works well
                  Yeah, hes trainers are strange, don't seem very qualified and if you're training someone for the pros you would think they would be really pushing him with and getting someone in there decent to spar i want to see an actual good sparring match where you both are trading blows the sparring videos now are kind of pathetic.. we usually sparred 4 times a week.. all the guys at gym were atleast 12 pounds heavier then me.. that toughens you up a bit when you gotta fight the bigger fighter.. makes you get used to getting punched aswell, iv taken some big punches from some big dudes...

Comment

ye my next sparring video well trade some blows and if I knock him down again then hey.... that would be awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X