Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest News!!! Fight Hype and Buzz from the Gullyside Promotions press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest im not a fan of the rap battles..
    Nah i like reading them but i prefer plain out diss words and maybe a rhyme or 2 but yeh not really a big fan

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      To be honest im not a fan of the rap battles..
      Nah i like reading them but i prefer plain out diss words and maybe a rhyme or 2 but yeh not really a big fan
      It's an acquired taste.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        I'm not a rapper either and I'm not going to pretend to be one on the net thats why I kill them stone dead with plain old simple words, but yeah me and my brother The Clash have noticed the demand for rap battles increasing lately yet not every one on here is a wannabe rapper.

It's just plain typed out words that does us majority on here.
        im not a big fan of rap battles but its another way to whip a ***** lol i no i rap like **** really but king need to be shown hes not 50 cent hes more like 50 yen

Comment

That's fine no rap songs, how about we start tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
            That's fine no rap songs, how about we start tomorrow?
            thats what i like a see a man straight to the point

Comment

Rellik is ready now were just waiting on the clash to say the word and its on

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Rellik is ready now were just waiting on the clash to say the word and its on
                i think he will accept m8 he was the one calling out anyone who would step up

Comment

Yeh i know Clash is ready i just want his say so before anything

Comment

Working...
                  X