Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest News!!! Fight Hype and Buzz from the Gullyside Promotions press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    RD let a brother know the score and if your taking him on i wanna start wrapping this one up
    is rellik ranked yet or not we need a table to work off lo but not sure how to go about making a decent one itsnt that ur job gully as promoter hahahaha :P

Comment

I've just been spending time off the net now that the sunshine is out, I spent way too much time on here lately lol.

Anyways l just wanna take a rest from the smack and enjoy the laughter for a wee while lads.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        I've just been spending time off the net now that the sunshine is out, I spent way too much time on here lately lol.

Anyways l just wanna take a rest from the smack and enjoy the laughter for a wee while lads.
        no worries m8 im spendin less time online 2 been teachin little one to walk well trying lol just come on now on a night when our lass is at work and babys asleep im still available to defend me title against anyone who wants a shot tho hehetho if we dont find more contenders soon i mite have to hang up the keyboard and follow gully into promoting lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
          no worries m8 im spendin less time online 2 been teachin little one to walk well trying lol just come on now on a night when our lass is at work and babys asleep im still available to defend me title against anyone who wants a shot tho hehetho if we dont find more contenders soon i mite have to hang up the keyboard and follow gully into promoting lol
          Awwww bless the wee yin for making those first big steps.

Lets kick back and see whats happening, it's been quiet in here lately and when I logged it it was your name all the way down the right hand section lol.

No one is about, the buzz has died down.

Comment

Lets kick back and see whats happening, it's been quiet in here lately and when I logged it it was your name all the way down the right hand section lol.

me and gully are working on a new set of rules to be announced soon have mentioned a few ideas and once we get my fight with king done we gonna finalise the rules and start bringin in the contenders lol

Comment

i just like to talk on all the threads lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                i just like to talk on all the threads lol
                I've noticed !

Anyways I'm off to watch a dvd.

Look after the place for me

Comment

Iv burned my ref outfit , i was crazy to suggest being a ref in here

No ref is needed , its all about the way it rolls

i will be looking for a fight but not including gay ass rap battles , they dont go anywhere

Im all for verbal's and im all for wars however, im not interested in typing 'rap' battles , its just boring

Im hungry for a match , im rusty and hope to fight a someone soon ,i want to face fresh fish

Any body willing to step up ?

Comment

This Tps battle ground changes more times then Michael Jackons face!

heheh

RD you dont have 2 fight bruv you can sit back
                    And i love coming on here to build posts and considering i work on a laptop all day just keep this page up on a low low while i work away lol

Anyway why the fuk are we defending why we spend to much time on here
                    cuz i get a fukin laff out of you lot killing each other and its good fun!

Anyway my latest promotion battle now The Clash as stepped down from his ref duty to be taken by Fight2Beat stay tuned on that one
                    Anyhow i would like to make and wait for it...

THE CLASH V RELLIK

What you two saying on that one?

And clash if Rellik decides to try and go about killing you with rap lyrics
                    dosent mean you have to bruv.You can return the favour any way you like
                    but you must get the biggest forwards from the people judging
                    Its won by the guy whos the best at the battle talk and make us laff
                    Last edited by The Gully Gad; 04-02-2009, 06:08 PM.

Comment

I'm not a rapper either and I'm not going to pretend to be one on the net thats why I kill them stone dead with plain old simple words, but yeah me and my brother The Clash have noticed the demand for rap battles increasing lately yet not every one on here is a wannabe rapper.

It's just plain typed out words that does us majority on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X