Zelenoff destroy Danny Nolan In VIDEO!!!!!!!! Take this BITTTCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im glad ure moms dead danny nolan but id be more glad if u died

Comment

You're such a ***** charlie..... NOBODY... LIKES YOU.... get it through you're thick WHITE trash cracked skull

Comment

You guys are giving charlie exactly what he wants "ATTENTION".. why else do you think he makes these vids?

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
          You guys are giving charlie exactly what he wants "ATTENTION".. why else do you think he makes these vids?
          yeah but its fun for us to abuse him yeah the downside is we give him attention but its not the type he wants or the gay love he gets on esb

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
            What was this video about? I missed it, and of course it's already taken down. Did anyone get a copy of it?
            Luckily I foreseen that ***** Charlie taking the video down and made a cooy.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
              What was this video about? I missed it, and of course it's already taken down. Did anyone get a copy of it?
              he mor or less said im a **** and if i want a fight to fly to la so he can kill me u no the usual **** sumthin about **** boxingscene but cant really remember

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                true we give zelenoff attention but he gives up laughs at his expense in return

Comment

White pope stfu!

Comment

Yo Chuck. I'm banging your stripper ex-girlfriend right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 2quick2slick View Post
                      Yo Chuck. I'm banging your stripper ex-girlfriend right now.
                      lol tell him how tho m8 wind him up even more he loves it hahaha did u no his dad is josef fritzel

Comment

Working...
                      X