No announcement yet.

Zelenoff destroy Danny Nolan In VIDEO!!!!!!!! Take this BITTTCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
    nice to see u back m8 lol ive been givin z some rite **** today lol u seen the fritzel thread he didnt like that one haha or the one bout his dad havin aids oh its good **** lol
    Then its out duty to never let the Fritzl thread die !

I'm surprised he even knows who he is, Charlie must actually read the papers, well I say read but ok watch the news at least.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
      Then its out duty to never let the Fritzl thread die !

I'm surprised he even knows who he is, Charlie must actually read the papers, well I say read but ok watch the news at least.
      yeah true i mite tell him oh the thread will live foreve or until z dies lol

Comment

muthafcukkker dont ever talk about my parents i hope ure mom dies of breasts cancer and ure dad gets shot in the head **** I Hope so and U get stabbed in ure arteries nolan

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          muthafcukkker dont ever talk about my parents i hope ure mom dies of breasts cancer and ure dad gets shot in the head **** I Hope so and U get stabbed in ure arteries nolan
          Is this you and your gang of ******ed ****sexual inbred 'homies' that would be stabbing Danny ?

Comment

Charlie couldn't even do a proper English accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
              Charlie couldn't even do a proper English accent.
              i no what was the prince william thing about lol

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                why what ya gonna do son of fritzel start cryin m8 told u a million times my mums already dead but at least she isnt fritzel hahahahaha

Comment

theres really no need to bring yourself to this idiots level, he cant pay for you to go fight him, first of all he dont work, second of all why would he pay for someone to come beat his ass? Everytime hes challenged someone remotely close to him and they go to his gym looking for him or sumthing they call the cops.

I dont get the title of this thread, you didnt destroy ****, you just done what you've always done, and thats talk **** in a video.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                    theres really no need to bring yourself to this idiots level, he cant pay for you to go fight him, first of all he dont work, second of all why would he pay for someone to come beat his ass? Everytime hes challenged someone remotely close to him and they go to his gym looking for him or sumthing they call the cops.

I dont get the title of this thread, you didnt destroy ****, you just done what you've always done, and thats talk **** in a video.
                    LOL yeah only thing hes destroyed was his self respect lol and some small boys arse

Comment

What was this video about? I missed it, and of course it's already taken down. Did anyone get a copy of it?

Comment

Working...
                      X