Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    Hey man,

A.)

I don't find many people claim to find Zelenoff as a favorite fighter, most folk just find him the P4P number 1 entertainer on here.

I find the guy an anomaly, sometimes I like him and other times I don't.

What I said above was about this forum in general, although I find Zelenoff entertaining I understand how frustrating it is to see constant Zelenoff threads.

I constantly see the same old thing over and over again but without the entertainment value.

Constant Margarito/Marquez/Mayweather Jnr/ Pacquio threads etc. etc.

Theydon't need to keep appearing and yes we know alot of US Fight fans hate Joe Calzaghe but does one poster after another need to make another hate thread ? They treat it like they are the first ever to say it !?!? WTF !?!?

Its ridiculous and worst of all just a dumb minority hiding behind several accounts.

B.) My sig fukin rocks man, thanks for appreciating it.
    Yeah i agree with that charlie is to entertainment what Tyson was to the HW division in the 80s but he is to boxing what Tyson was to the HW division in the McBride fight

Comment

and i have a plan to get him back on here its probs the ****test plan ever like but its a plan none the less im gonna make a thread for everyone who would like to fight him can call him out hahah

Comment

Oh I'm sorry guys if I posted in the wrong forum.

I knew there was a TPS forum but I was talking about Charlie Zelenoff not the TPS itself...

I thought TPS = "Next up coming fight" and "Who wins between Micro Tyson and Hartley in a rematch"

I didn't know Charlie + *ANYTHING* = TPS.

My bad.

Comment

Could you ******* get your tongue any further up the Emo Warrior's ass?

Here's the Bringer in action:

While we're at it, here's a song for Mini Ha Ha and the Vodka Dish (They know who they are, and **** you guys if you don't):

Comment

Good one, MGMT rocks.

Comment

hey danny nolan U bitttch I will **** ure asss Up ***giit...... who da **** r u??? the qween of england??

Comment

Charlie, you are 0-1, and you lost to a guy who was 1-12.

Why do you persist in acting as if you are a great boxer, or as if you have even a tiny bit of talent?

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  hey danny nolan U bitttch I will **** ure asss Up ***giit...... who da **** r u??? the qween of england??
                  i been thinkin of pluggin ur fight with pimp on by site but u can fuk off now after that outburst and i thought we were homies......... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
                    Could you ******* get your tongue any further up the Emo Warrior's ass?

Here's the Bringer in action:

While we're at it, here's a song for Mini Ha Ha and the Vodka Dish (They know who they are, and **** you guys if you don't):

Its called respect you fat sweaty son of a *****

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                      I got 250k on danny nolan against marky mark

any takers

Comment

Working...
                      X