No announcement yet.

Duke McKenzie...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rky_Marshymllow
    I dunno, I was too busy having a ****ing **** night.
    Did u catch somthing off one of those Bromley slappers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
      Did u catch somthing off one of those Bromley slappers?
      Nah man. I nearly did actually, last week. If I wasnt being so modest I was getting some. I held back, partly cos the girl was trouble and secondly cos she works around a load of my mates. Im only gonna get the inevitable banter arent I?

But nah last night was so **** Bob, honestly. Up in Chavabout and there is absolutely **** all going on in there. The DJ in one room was decent and everyone was feeling that but my friends didnt like it in there. So we are in the room with the band and they were cack. In the end I just left and was like **** it theres no point in being here spending money when I could be home on the muther****ing scene. Honestly, this place was dead last night, but still better than out there.

I was so pissed man (pissed off)... Its made me even more determined to just leave the clubs and just stick to boxing...

Ok a bit of a tangent. Before I was 18 I was like "I dont wanna come out, cos its probably ****ing ****. Id rather be knocking people out". So anyways I got all sorts of comments after that like "you're sad, you'd rather be fisting men than pulling all these girls". Its only now that I realise that they were the sad ones, and I was right to just be boxing. Im only gonna go out on a worthwhile cause from now on... it pissed me off too much last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rky_Marshymllow
        I dunno, I was too busy having a ****ing **** night.
        You were ****ing ****??? You're supposed to **** fannies, you know dat, right?

Comment

Knowledge is power.

Ill bare that in mind next time.

Comment

Working...
          X