Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, he bummed the other guy into submission.

Comment

• i'm not a big fan of the arm triangle or anaconda chokes.

it wastes a lot of energy. you have to be much , much stronger than your opponent to submit them with it. brock is one strong dude.

in that situation i would have gone for a forearm choke not that it'd work but to defend a forearm choke shane would have to turn into or away. away you can lock in a rear naked and if he turns in you can pound him or go for a guillotine or armbar. depending on whether he gives up his arm or neck.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9465/brocksubraj.gif

Comment

• richie , what you doing next weekend?

all this mma talk makes me want to practice my brazilian jiu-jitsu moves.

come down and we'll go over my old renzo gracie instructional video together and practice holds and escapes.

Comment

• The reason why i love Lesnar is the same reason why many hate him. He doesn't have a good strike game, and his ground game is okay....it's the fact that his opponents tend to be better skilled in most departments....but Brock is such a beast, that he overpower's them. He may not look good doing what he does, but it doesn't matter if it gets him the win. War Lesnar!!

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            The reason why i love Lesnar is the same reason why many hate him. He doesn't have a good strike game, and his ground game is okay....it's the fact that his opponents tend to be better skilled in most departments....but Brock is such a beast, that he overpower's them. He may not look good doing what he does, but it doesn't matter if it gets him the win. War Lesnar!!
            brock is funny in that he's both the underdog and the favorite in his fight.

he's so much stronger and bigger so he's the favorite but at the same time the other guy is so much better skilled than him.

it makes for some good fights.

Comment

• God bless Carl Froch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                God bless Carl Froch.
                god blessed him by giving him that fine scouser *****.

obviously god didn't give him any boxing skills though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  richie , what you doing next weekend?

all this mma talk makes me want to practice my brazilian jiu-jitsu moves.

come down and we'll go over my old renzo gracie instructional video together and practice holds and escapes.
                  Ufgay is gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by [Loccy] View Post
                    Ufgay is gay.
                    grappling is fun , rich.

you got to try it.

when i was your age i would go to my friends wrestling club and just go at it with his friends. grappling might be boring to watch but it's fun as a hobby.

some things are very useful in fights as well.

Comment

• For Tua:

Comment

Working...
                      X