X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    carwin is better skilled than brock.

he has a good mma pedigree.

college wrestler , greg jackson's submission fighting school , purple belt brazilian jiu-jitsu.....

he's had more fights and experience than lesnar too.

that said , lesnar is a physical beast and will just overpower him.
    pretty much what im thinking...

i dont like brock, at all, i want him to lose

but same goes with Floyd... smart man puts money on the 'sure thing'

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Nah, I already bet 2M on Brock lol.

But I am hoping to lose the points
      dammit clegg...

make me resort to dipping into the MMA forum

Comment

• i need a soccer expert.

clegg , how impressive has germany looked to you in this world cup?

now i'm scared for holland.

i hope the spanish beat germany.

i don't think holland can beat germany.

Comment

• 4-0 jerries.

argentina hasn't seen anything this lopsided since........ royal navy sea harriers vs. argentine air force mirages

Comment

• The key for the German's is getting the first goal, after that they sit back and get teams on the counter attack, I'd love to see how they do when they go 1-0 down.

Comment

i need a soccer expert.

I would pick Germany, but they did lose to Serbia only a couple of weeks ago so...

Germany are a smart team. Very tactical and so they do well against attacking sides, because they keep things tight at the back and then take advantage of mistakes at the other end, like they did today and against England.

Germany-Holland is a big grudge match by the way. Partly because of the war, partly because some of the games they had in the past that were controversial. They are each other's biggest rivals.

Germany 4-0 Argentina...that makes England look a tiny bit less ****e

Comment

i need a soccer expert.

Germany will win the World Cup, it's time to pretend to be German..

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I would pick Germany, but they did lose to Serbia only a couple of weeks ago so...

Germany are a smart team. Very tactical and so they do well against attacking sides, because they keep things tight at the back and then take advantage of mistakes at the other end, like they did today and against England.

Germany-Holland is a big grudge match by the way. Partly because of the war, partly because some of the games they had in the past that were controversial. They are each other's biggest rivals.

Germany 4-0 Argentina...that makes England look a tiny bit less ****e
                  germans play good defense to me (though i'm no expert)

they are able to stop the ball without resorting to tripping. (although robben will still fall down 100 times a half if they meet)

i hardly see anyone get free kicks from them.

i think it's time to make a "at least england didn't get shut out" thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by [Loccy] View Post
                    Agreed

[IMG]http://ist1-4.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/h/n/B/0/hnB0/4jd.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by [Loccy] View Post
                      i'll bet you they don't win.

Comment

Working...
                      X