This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    The perk of having a balcony or porch is getting to enjoy the scenery of your neighborhood. I feel violated seeing a wildebeest strut her chunky ass around in short shorts, tank top, and sandals. Can't be doing it for the exercise, just desperate for attention. I try not to judge, but if you're a tubalard keep it in the house, or at least fully covered.
    They're an easy lay though. It has to be said.

But that's what light switches were invented for.

Comment

• I also hate obese twats wear flip flops.. Sounds like fat slapping fat when they walk.

Then again they have to wear them, any other shoes their fat would bust out of...

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        They're an easy lay though. It has to be said.

But that's what light switches were invented for.
        I can't do fatties or uglies. Tarts can get it, condoms FTW. I've done my share of women who were no better than average. But I avoid the extremes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
          I also hate obese twats wear flip flops.. Sounds like fat slapping fat when they walk.

Then again they have to wear them, any other shoes their fat would bust out of...
          Let women work, run for office, or do whatever girl power activity they want. But no fat girls in ho clothes. I've a mind to chuck rocks at them.

Comment

I can't do fatties or uglies. Tarts can get it, condoms FTW. I've done my share of women who were no better than average. But I avoid the extremes.
            Aye, there's a fine line I think between picking up, and letting yerself go.

Comment

• Comment

• Kill anyone who makes a Pac-PBF thread.

Comment

That's class, dude.

I'd have loved a scene with Al taking the piss out of that James Corden ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    That's class, dude.

I'd have loved a scene with Al taking the piss out of that James Corden ****.
                    been a sit on my ass look at youtube day. I see they have a ton of these episodes on there. Think I might watch a few. Bundy was a classic character.

Comment

• Stella time. Again. :draft:

Comment

Working...
                      X