This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    'enry Cooper. I hit Alley and he went down. That was in me fight with Alley.
    A true poet was Our 'Enry.

Comment

• Aye, that he was.

I remember fighting Alley. But I don't like to talk about it.

Comment

• Lol, my muppet ex has gone crawling back to her ex, who cried when he found out she was fucking me behind his back. And couldn't have me even with his mate helping him. Now the 2 muggs are back together....... With a little surprise inside her.

Comment

• People say that it was the whole Vietnam thing that caused Ali to be away from boxing for several years, but that's BS. The real story is that it was just that it took that long for them to go and find him new gloves in the Cooper fight and for him to recover from the knockdown.

Anyone remember that MSagraiaian thread 'Would Cooper Have Won If They'd Had A Rematch?'

I guess we'll never know, apart from if we watch the rematch that they did actually have. But it's hard to say really.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Lol, my muppet ex has gone crawling back to her ex, who cried when he found out she was fucking me behind his back. And couldn't have me even with his mate helping him. Now the 2 muggs are back together....... With a little surprise inside her.
            Semtex? Juvenile Xenomorph? Lunch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              People say that it was the whole Vietnam thing that caused Ali to be away from boxing for several years, but that's BS. The real story is that it was just that it took that long for them to go and find him new gloves in the Cooper fight and for him to recover from the knockdown.

Anyone remember that MSagraiaian thread 'Would Cooper Have Won If They'd Had A Rematch?'

I guess we'll never know, apart from if we watch the rematch that they did actually have. But it's hard to say really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                I'll go with 'genital warts'. Either that or a 'Lost' novelty diaphragm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  A lil Locke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I'll go with 'genital warts'. Either that or a 'Lost' novelty diaphragm.
                    I bet you've left a thing or two in a tart or three in your time, Clegg.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      A lil Locke.
                      He resides in a prison of flesh.

Comment

Working...
                      X