This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    That's the thing; you can be certain that if May and Pac ever meet and Floyd wins - his fans will claim he beat someone that everyone was claiming as the greatest ever and that because he beat Manny that automatically means: Floyd > Manny... Resume wise.

Fuck, I wish I could round up the majority of Mayweather fans and throw them into an erupting volcano.
    Yeah, I hate those ****s.

Even on a night like tonight when we've had such a big fight, their main interest is in telling everyone how Floyd would win in a fantasy matchup.

Comment

• a roy jones fan just made a thread about how great pacquiao is and how he's only 2nd behind roy in this era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        a roy jones fan just made a thread about how great pacquiao is and how he's only 2nd behind roy in this era.
        Some other **** made a thread asking who should get a bigger share of the purse, Pac or Mayweather.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Comment

• i want pac to fight mosley and retire.

win or lose.

1. i know it won't be as big of a fight BUT it'll be more entertaining. i think the last few rounds of cotto in survival mode will be what the entire pac-may fight will look like except with even less action. pacquiao is not good at chasing runners.

2. i'd rather pac lose to mosley than floyd PLUS it'll embarass floyd and discredit floyd's career even more (floyd is pac's only opposition for this era's greatest fighter) because who would floyd fight next? cotto? pac just beat him. berto? more than like mosley beats him. who's left for floyd to fight? marg? floyd wouldn't dare fight marg.

Comment

i want pac to fight mosley and retire.

win or lose.

1. i know it won't be as big of a fight BUT it'll be more entertaining. i think the last few rounds of cotto in survival mode will be what the entire pac-may fight will look like except with even less action. pacquiao is not good at chasing runners.

2. i'd rather pac lose to mosley than floyd PLUS it'll embarass floyd and discredit floyd's career even more (floyd is pac's only opposition for this era's greatest fighter) because who would floyd fight next? cotto? pac just beat him. berto? more than like mosley beats him. who's left for floyd to fight? marg? floyd wouldn't dare fight marg.
            Yep.

Floyd retired when Cotto was an unbeaten destroyer, Marg was a non-stop punching machine, Williams was 8ft tall and undefeated. He comes back once Cotto has lost in brutal fashion, Marg has been KO'D, and Williams has moved up in weight. Floyd came back because he sees that he can prey upon featherweights.

I just consider the guy and his fans a complete joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Some other **** made a thread asking who should get a bigger share of the purse, Pac or Mayweather.

What the hell is wrong with these people?
              lames. they probably didn't even watch the fight. sorry asses.

you guys think cotto would have done better if marg-cotto hadn't happened?

tbh cotto was doing good. after round 1 , i thought he'd be able to jab pac to death. he was pounding pac with a quartey type jab in the beginning.

after he got dropped for the 2nd time , no disrespect to cotto , i think he quit mentally. once he started running in circles ala marg-cotto , i knew the fight was over.

Comment

Yep.

Floyd retired when Cotto was an unbeaten destroyer, Marg was a non-stop punching machine, Williams was 8ft tall and undefeated. He comes back once Cotto has lost in brutal fashion, Marg has been KO'D, and Williams has moved up in weight. Floyd came back because he sees that he can prey upon featherweights.

I just consider the guy and his fans a complete joke.
                Bit like you on FNR4. Fighting smaller guys!

Comment

lames. they probably didn't even watch the fight. sorry asses.

you guys think cotto would have done better if marg-cotto hadn't happened?

tbh cotto was doing good. after round 1 , i thought he'd be able to jab pac to death. he was pounding pac with a quartey type jab in the beginning.

after he got dropped for the 2nd time , no disrespect to cotto , i think he quit mentally. once he started running in circles ala marg-cotto , i knew the fight was over.
                  I don't think Marg-Cotto made any difference to this. Cotto actually showed better stamina than I was expecting.

One thing I found unusual is when Pac was on the ropes with his gloves high. Can't remember seeing him do that before. Strange tactic really. He counter-punched well though, the Brit commentators showed how when Cotto got aggressive, he was getting hit a lot. As it went on he got hit a lot no matter what he did, but early Pac used his speed really well to counter.

Agree about Cotto's mentality.

The are two types of heart. First one when, no matter what, you believe you will win and keep on coming. Second time when you want to be a warrior but doin't think that you can win. Cotto was the second type tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Bit like you on FNR4. Fighting smaller guys!
                    We ain't fighting to prove who the best is!

Comment

We ain't fighting to prove who the best is!
                      BPP took my bottle ******* gif away.

Comment

Working...
                      X