This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
    Well you did make a thread there. That could at least drop the average by 80 points.
    Which one, and why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Naps View Post
      Which one, and why?
      ****sexuals

"Why do most Yanks claim to find them disgusting? Is it an insecurity issue or what"?

Is this the thread of an educated man?

Comment

****sexuals

"Why do most Yanks claim to find them disgusting? Is it an insecurity issue or what"?

Is this the thread of an educated man?
        I don't see why not. The thread actually invoked some decent debate, so I can't agree with you on that one.

Comment

I don't see why not. The thread actually invoked some decent debate, so I can't agree with you on that one.
          Truthfully, the thread was a sad attempt at a bait. Of course Tunney was going to bite, but that was expected.

Comment

Truthfully, the thread was a sad attempt at a bait. Of course Tunney was going to bite, but that was expected.
            Wrong. You just claimed that it was a stupid thread, and now you're in the deep water, clinging onto driftwood in my sea of pwn and confusion.

And Tunney didn't bite, he actually was ok in that thread.

Comment

Wrong. You just claimed that it was a stupid thread, and now you're in the deep water, clinging onto driftwood in my sea of pwn and confusion.

And Tunney didn't bite, he actually was ok in that thread.
              I never said or suggested the sad attempt of a bait thread wasn't stupid.

There was a post of mine in that thread which highlighted exactly why.....

Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
              Most is a bit direct considering there is over 304,000,000 people in the US. When they poll all of the citizens then we will know for sure.
              As for Tunney being Ok......

Originally posted by ~Tunney
              They are wise enough to understand you cannot create a new life by ****ing another man in the *******.

An ******* is for ****ting out of.
              His post reeks of ignorance.

You never created a sea of Pwnage but instead just a puddle of piss.
              Last edited by Dubious-Dutch; 07-06-2009, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Well done, you handpicked a few posts out of the entire thread you must be proud of your spin. I'll correct you properly tomorrow, but now I need to bash one out before I go to sleep, and I am up at 6 for work.

http://keeptonyblairforpm.files.word...ail_8oct06.jpg

Comment

Well done, you handpicked a few posts out of the entire thread you must be proud of your spin. I'll correct you properly tomorrow, but now I need to bash one out before I go to sleep, and I am up at 6 for work.

http://keeptonyblairforpm.files.word...ail_8oct06.jpg
                  Night,night......

Comment

• I saw Emma Watson on GMTV this morning. I bet her vag tastes delicious.

Comment

• Dead in here, this might liven things up a bit.

http://etcfap.com/IMAGES/210.jpg

which one would you like to do?

http://girl-girl.abbywinters.com/tou...ge-195-217.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X