This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
    Aye, some GILF **** would get Rooney in the mood for a wee bit of a kiss and a cuddle. I reckon if Wacko Jacko ever gets horny while watching an animated movie and fancies sliding his whitened beef bayonet into one of the stars of the movie then Rooney will be for it, as Shrek is one of Jacko's favourite films, or so I heard on the old grapevine.

I've gotta give it to Ol' Gordy, considering he is the equivilent of the illegitimate offspring of Mick Hucknall and Exige, he certainly made the best of it so he did.
    Think Exige has been getting knocked out right, left and centre in his amateur bouts like Versy and Super_****eweight?

I fear boxing scene will never produce a genuine contender, darling. Unless it's of the pwn variety.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      Think Exige has been getting knocked out right, left and centre in his amateur bouts like Versy and Super_****eweight?

I fear boxing scene will never produce a genuine contender, darling. Unless it's of the pwn variety.
      I dunno laddie, he's the only fella who can stand up tall and duck a punch at the same time, so he's got that going for him...but yeah, he's probably getting well aquainted with the canvas. When he gets knocked down he probably says to the canvas "Well here we are again, we must stop meeting like this, people will begin to talk".

Don't give up on boxingscenes ranks of glory seeking fighters laddie, not too long ago Kaygay said he'd make a comeback. I reckon he'll get a title shot you know.

Have yer seen me babyphat thread? Those ****ing ******s have taken it over (brooklyn the bummer not included), but I don't mind really, it's at about 9 pages and must be making me a few points, eh...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        I dunno laddie, he's the only fella who can stand up tall and duck a punch at the same time, so he's got that going for him...but yeah, he's probably getting well aquainted with the canvas. When he gets knocked down he probably says to the canvas "Well here we are again, we must stop meeting like this, people will begin to talk".

Don't give up on boxingscenes ranks of glory seeking fighters laddie, not too long ago Kaygay said he'd make a comeback. I reckon he'll get a title shot you know.

Have yer seen me babyphat thread? Those ****ing ******s have taken it over (brooklyn the bummer not included), but I don't mind really, it's at about 9 pages and must be making me a few points, eh...
        You gave me some hearty LOLs in the Babyphat thread. DemiMoore sounded like he was ready to have a coronary at one point.

Humourless tart!

Comment

• I'm blonde but my facial hair gets ginger bits in it, am i wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by oovavu View Post
            I'm blonde but my facial hair gets ginger bits in it, am i wrong?
            I suffer the taint of the ginger at the tips of me beard as well. It's only fairly noticeable in extreme sunlight though.

Comment

You gave me some hearty LOLs in the Babyphat thread. DemiMoore sounded like he was ready to have a coronary at one point.

Humourless tart!
              Glad yer liked it me darling. Twas an inspired moment for me so it was. Those two tarts scandalous behaviour enraged me and released me long forgotten creative powers and really got the juices flowing.

Comment

I suffer the taint of the ginger at the tips of me beard as well. It's only fairly noticeable in extreme sunlight though.
                Gdgd I'm not alone then, I've not had a shave in 3 weeks (for a bet) and I resemble a Swedish **** star albeit one with a tiny ****.

Comment

• I also suffer from facial hair that turns a shade of ginger when grown too long. I have considered chopping off my head to atone for this sin, but have come to realise that shaving is a suitable alternative to decapitation.

Comment

• what do you fellas do for a living? and have you ever been with a prossie?

Comment

• Couldn't get to ****in' sleep last night, fellas. It's been like this for a couple of weeks - i've also felt lethargic and slightly depressed. I think i'm suffering from that seasonal affective disorder malarky.

Comment

Working...
                      X