Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You know how he was saying I'm at the top of the pile... like saying I'm gay. Alright, I'm not gay. In fact, I can honestly say I've never come over a little queer."

Comment

• "It's a good thing Eric Hitchmough isn't here! Cos you know what he'd say? 'I don't agree with that in the workplace!'"

"Imagine if Eric was a Los Angeles detective. Be a bit weird, wouldn't it? 'Um, yeah.. One final thing, my wife loves you.. and I don't agree with that in the workplace!' What's that, Eric? You've given up being a Los Angeles detective and started running a hotel in Torquay? 'Yes! Don't mention the war! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it and I don't agree with that in the workplace!"

Comment

• Coventry conference?

Comment

• Groves-Eubank should be tasty.

Comment

• I can't wait for another movie where Simon Pegg plays an underachiever who has to win back his girlfriend with the help of his fat farting sidekick Nick Frost.

Comment

• Who you got tonight, Chaps? All fairly easy picks IMO.

Comment

• Brook looking sharp.

Undecided on Wilder-Ortiz but leaning towards Wilder. I think Bivol gets the KO over Barrera, not seen Kovalev's opponent before, on paper sounds like a nice KO awaits in that one.

Comment

• Rabbie Chenko Stuffed with Chocolate Brownies.

Gluttonous Bastard.

Comment

• I always root for the fat man to knocki out these adonises

Comment

• I always root for the fat man to knock out these adonises

Comment

Working...
                      X