This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
    Not listening to anything, but Watching Prince of Darkness by John Carpenter and after that it'll be The Omen 3.

Been on a bit of a Sam Neill kick. Watched In the Mouth of Madness and Event Horizon yesterday.
    Not seen The Omen 3, how was it? I didn't like the first all that much so didn't go for the sequels.

I watched Possession a while back, not a perfect film but he's really good in that as well, as is the very shaggable Frenchie who plays his wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Not seen The Omen 3, how was it? I didn't like the first all that much so didn't go for the sequels.

I watched Possession a while back, not a perfect film but he's really good in that as well, as is the very shaggable Frenchie who plays his wife.
      Better than The Omen II but still absolute crap.

Comment

• My favourite Hell's Kitchen Contestant this year:

http://www.ultraimg.com/images/13804...67550368_n.jpg

She's just bursting with talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          Hoping Tua will come over. Got some Abba playing and a bottle of Tequila ready.
          knowing me, knowing you it's the best we can do.

Comment

• are the scots irrelevant.... errr i mean independent yet?

Comment

• TUA!

Celtic are looking shit so far under new Management - so have you jumped ship?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                are the scots irrelevant.... errr i mean independent yet?
                OK, we'll just take back everything we've given to the world - OH LOOK! It's the Dark Ages again.

Fat Yank: "But Thomas Edison Invented light! So Americans won't be in the dark."

Comment

TUA!

Celtic are looking shit so far under new Management - so have you jumped ship?
                  never.

celtic will always be the soccer team i will most pretend to follow.

Comment

OK, we'll just take back everything we've given to the world - OH LOOK! It's the Dark Ages again.

Fat Yank: "But Thomas Edison Invented light! So Americans won't be in the dark."
                    did you vote for indy, laddie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      never.

celtic will always be the soccer team i will most pretend to follow.
                      Good Man.

I can't see night like this for a long time, but cherish 'Em I Will:

Comment

Working...
                      X