X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loltastic!!!

Comment

• Wouldn't mind getting stuck in her bermuda triangle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
        Is there life on Mars? No, but give it a few Centuries and Mankind will have raped that floating rock of all of it's resources, Baby!
        Mick Foley?

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
          Mick Foley?
          Damn right! Ever met anything that could bear a stinky sock?

Comment

• Laddie me dear how the devil are yer? Southpaw had me worried sick so he did. He told me yer fondness for the stella isn't going down well with yer liver or something. Those ****ing organs can be rebellious bastards can't they laddie.

P.S. Is Oscar well?

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
              Mick Foley?
              The original mad ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'dbcooper View Post
                Laddie me dear how the devil are yer? Southpaw had me worried sick so he did. He told me yer fondness for the stella isn't going down well with yer liver or something. Those ****ing organs can be rebellious bastards can't they laddie.

P.S. Is Oscar well?
                DB! The Feds told me you were dead. The lying swines.

As for Moi: I've been in and out of hospitals with a myriad of problems - nothing serious - but all drink-related. I soldier on though, as of right this very frickin' moment I'm on the ol' Vodka-snake-Bite Combo.

And I've just had a very scrumptious Home-Cooked Pasta-Chicken-Bolognese Sauce Din-Din. Delish!

Comment

• And Oscar is beyond fine me darlin'.

Comment

• Them feds wouldn't recognise the truth if he came and took a dump on their strawberry pavlova and called them all tarts while declaring himself to be the one and only truth and nothing but.

I live me dear...with a young lady named Rishwana near a beach somewhere in Asia. Tis a good life.

Alan will be proud of yer me dear, though I do worry about yer, for brewers droop could seriously hinder our relationship.

I am glad Oscar is well. He sounds like a fine fella.

Comment

• It's Tua that's dead now, babes. Took one reet down the pipe from yours truly.

Comment

Working...
                      X