This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    The other dayI was watching the House ep where she wanted to shag Hugh Laurie but he held back because she was jailbait. The man has more restraint than I.
    Who is she?
    I'm interested in her, career.

Comment

• Leighton Meester, I believe. Gossip Girl, a couple of crap songs, a perfume advert on TV at the moment, possibly a sextape, possibly not.

Comment

Leighton Meester, I believe. Gossip Girl, a couple of crap songs, a perfume advert on TV at the moment, possibly a sextape, possibly not.
        wow i hadnt even recognized her in that gif, i was awaiting your response!

meester would get it, she's turning past prime though

Comment

Leighton Meester, I believe. Gossip Girl, a couple of crap songs, a perfume advert on TV at the moment, possibly a sextape, possibly not.
          You watch Gossip Girl?

Comment

• Nah, but that's what she's most famous for.

I'd happily watch a crap film for the sake of hot females in it, but an entire TV series is a bit much.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
              Fucking awful newspaper.
              aye most are but that one is on par with the sun for how *****e it is.

not many decent papers about,

only time i read them is in work on break. even then i just read the sport

wouldnt pay for the crap. people must be mad.

Comment

My interest lingers on this point.

Comment

• I won't fuck her until she gets LOC's seal of approval, though.

Comment

• Lightweights: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-16174531

Comment

• Can't wait for Froch to take another beaten' this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X