This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
    Yeah, she played the loudmouth of the group. Shocker.

But she did have a nice body. In retrospect, its kinda disappointing to see how little Victoria Beckham's role in the group was.

I don't fap to her anymoar, but I did at one point.
    I never fapped to Vicky Poshy.

The piggy nose, the complete abundance of any personality whatsoever, Ribs so clear - you could literally pick them out and barbecue them.

I'm guessing on your part, it would be a grudge f.uck? Somewhat sadistic. Gaining pleasure as you watched her cum - no matter how hard she forced herself not to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
      I never fapped to Vicky Poshy.

The piggy nose, the complete abundance of any personality whatsoever, Ribs so clear - you could literally pick them out and barbecue them.

I'm guessing on your part, it would be a grudge f.uck? Somewhat sadistic. Gaining pleasure as you watched her cum - no matter how hard she forced herself not to?

I'm not gonna lie, I never actually fapped to her. I only used her image as a trolling device on this site.

It seemed to piss people off quite a bit.

I like her pig nose tho', its kinda cute. You reckon Beckham is big in the pants?

Comment

• She comes off pretty cute here being interviewed by this jew.

go to 2:00 ish

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I never actually fapped to her. I only used her image as a trolling device on this site.

It seemed to piss people off quite a bit.

I like her pig nose tho', its kinda cute. You reckon Beckham is big in the pants?
          He's a pretty boy with no brains..... of course he is.

It's no coincidence that the real big monsters belong to dim-witted jocks, or pretty boy footballers.

John Holmes wasn't going to write a single-sentence theory explaining everything in the Universe.

Neither was Newton going to pleasure some loosely-flapped harlot to 15 orgasms in an hour.

It's balanced. Luckily - the sexyverse has spread it's flaps equally around my luscious body.

I've got the brains, and the ****.

Interested? *Wink Wink*

Comment

• Don't be silly old boy. Of course I'm interested.

Can me lass join in? She likes teh big cawk too.

Comment

Don't be silly old boy. Of course I'm interested.

Can me lass join in? She likes teh big cawk too.
              I'm no Ronnie O'Sullivan, but I doubt I'll make much error for her to complain.

Comment

I'm no Ronnie O'Sullivan, but I doubt I'll make much error for her to complain.

In a perfect world, you'd post **** pics in my Lady Fan thread. But BS will persecute you for pursuing teh lulz too heavily.

Comment

In a perfect world, you'd post **** pics in my Lady Fan thread. But BS will persecute you for pursuing teh lulz too heavily.

Direct me to such a thread.

Comment

Direct me to such a thread.
                    First page of teh lounge.

Comment

• How's my limey friends doin' in here?

Comment

Working...
                      X