X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
    When in doubt DRINK MOAR.

I always say.

p.s I think my g/f wants Cotto's **** deep in her.

:wank: :wank:
    His mighty ball sack will have her impregnated in no time. You'll have to raise Kneeguel's Illegitimate child.

Just like Margarito, you'll also be the Daddy of Cotto.

Comment

• http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr...wacoo1_500.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
        His mighty ball sack will have her impregnated in no time. You'll have to raise Kneeguel's Illegitimate child.

Just like Margarito, you'll also be the Daddy of Cotto.
        No mate, the trick is eat the spunk directly out of her **** before it contaminates her eager ovaries.

Comment

No mate, the trick is eat the spunk directly out of her **** before it contaminates her eager ovaries.

Got yourself one of those new Demise Vacuum Cleaners?

Good choice. The Demise > The Dyson - for sucking up anything.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The Beatles have nothing on this. If after watching this video you aren't brimming with enthusiasm for life, then you are a corpse.

Comment

The Beatles have nothing on this. If after watching this video you aren't brimming with enthusiasm for life, then you are a corpse.

I liked the way Negro spice's natural **** bounced. Shame she got them done.

I remember in Primary 7 ( Last year of first school before Secondary - High School, Fat Yanks ) - The video of Ginger Spice's tit falling out got passed around School more times than LarryX got passed from Cell to Cell during his stint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
                      I liked the way Negro spice's natural **** bounced. Shame she got them done.

I remember in Primary 7 ( Last year of first school before Secondary - High School, Fat Yanks ) - The video of Ginger Spice's tit falling out got passed around School more times than LarryX got passed from Cell to Cell during his stint.
                      Yeah, she played the loudmouth of the group. Shocker.

But she did have a nice body. In retrospect, its kinda disappointing to see how little Victoria Beckham's role in the group was.

I don't fap to her anymoar, but I did at one point.

Comment

Working...
                      X