This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    tbh i picture half the forum to look like that.

that's why i show contempt for most of you ugly ****s.

i'm one sexy bastard.
    WE can't all look like this.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04...asian_chiq.jpg

Comment

fine.

just don't give any more points to sir tomjones.

you guys gave him so much points.

that guy is a pachater and floyd fan.

he just comes in the pinoy lounge to get points from you guys.

he brags about it in the limey lang.

talking about how "the pinoy suckers" got "hustled" by him for points.

you guys should red k him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        looks like chunk has been spreading his seed in hong kong.....

Comment

• Dunno why people think all Asians look alike. Ignorant racist ****s.

BTW Tua, Jackie Chan is looking kinda old in your av.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Dunno why people think all Asians look alike. Ignorant racist ****s.

BTW Tua, Jackie Chan is looking kinda old in your av.
            that's general yamashita ye ****!

the tiger of malaya!

conquered singapore and its 140,000 british defenders with 100 nips armed with chopsticks.

Comment

that's general yamashita ye ****!

the tiger of malaya!

conquered singapore and its 140,000 british defenders with 100 nips armed with chopsticks.
              He was pretty good in Rush Hour as well.

Comment

• General Yama****a was convicted and executed solely at the insistence of British authorities and General Douglas MacArthur. The British were attempting to wipe out the bitter memory of the greatest defeat in the history of the Empire, MacArthur who ignorantly imagined himself to be a great soldier, simply wanted to exterminate the glory of one who actually was. And killing the dirty yellow "nips" after the war wasn't particularly difficult.

The Malayan Campaign which ended when the British surrendered the fortress of Singapore and 130,000 troops to the 30,000 exhausted, starving men of the 25th Imperial Japanese Army, who were at that moment not only out of food and medicine but also out of both rifle and artillery rounds was one of the greatest military accomplishments in the war annals of human history.

Yama****a's victory was an extraordinary feat, perhaps the greatest victory of any general in the entirety of WW II and it broke the back of European colonialism in Asia forever

Comment

General Yama****a was convicted and executed solely at the insistence of British authorities and General Douglas MacArthur. The British were attempting to wipe out the bitter memory of the greatest defeat in the history of the Empire, MacArthur who ignorantly imagined himself to be a great soldier, simply wanted to exterminate the glory of one who actually was. And killing the dirty yellow "nips" after the war wasn't particularly difficult.

The Malayan Campaign which ended when the British surrendered the fortress of Singapore and 130,000 troops to the 30,000 exhausted, starving men of the 25th Imperial Japanese Army, who were at that moment not only out of food and medicine but also out of both rifle and artillery rounds was one of the greatest military accomplishments in the war annals of human history.

Yama****a's victory was an extraordinary feat, perhaps the greatest victory of any general in the entirety of WW II and it broke the back of European colonialism in Asia forever
                  filipinos and chinese wanted him dead too.

he commanded forces in manchuria and philippines.

Comment

• Tua, I am guessing you would know, Thai food, any good? What is worth getting?

Comment

Tua, I am guessing you would know, Thai food, any good? What is worth getting?
                      i love thai food.

don't know how good thai food there is though. also i don't know what you like.

get pad thai noodles (chicken or shrimp) if you're a beginner. that's white boy friendly.

me i order:

crispy pork spicy mint leaf
                      papaya salad (with dried crab or with dried shrimp)
                      spicy beef salad or spicy shrimp salad
                      naked shrimp (raw shrimp cooked/marinated in lemon and fish sauce)

Comment

Working...
                      X