This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Demise created a group on facebook called 'boxingscene posters'.

Then when 200 people had joined, he edited it and changed the name to 'fans of Demise'.

Kinda unfair, IMO. Tom Jones is the gay king of facebook, Demise is the gay king of every other subject. He should've stuck to his own territory of ****sity IMO.
    long live the king!

Comment

• caldereta.

it's a tomato stew with goat meat , liverwurst , green olives , potatoes , bell peppers , chile peppers and tons of spices.

delish.

Comment

• Lovely cup of Yorkshire tea. Ahhhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          is that a one seater or two?
          Pretty much anything Rizoom sits on becomes a one-seater.

Comment

• Tua, remember when Frank Warren got shot?

With yer expertise, how long would it take you to train the gunman to do it again and get it right this time?

Comment

Tua, remember when Frank Warren got shot?

With yer expertise, how long would it take you to train the gunman to do it again and get it right this time?
              frank warren got shot? when was this?

i don't think a SAS 12-man hit squad could take out warren tbh.

there's a filipino saying my aunt told my mom at the hospital when i was dying. "magandang damo madali mamatay. masamang damo mahirap patayin"

loosely translated: "good grass dies easily. weeds are hard to kill.

Comment

• In the late 80s I think it was. You heard of Terry Marsh? He was a British boxer, won a world title at LWW and then had to retire because of the results of a brain scan or something like that. Word is that he blamed Warren and shot him, but he was found not guilty.

Comment

Pretty much anything Rizoom sits on becomes a one-seater.
                  shaun flew on a 747 once and the pilot started referring to his plane as a "single-seat aircraft"

Comment

In the late 80s I think it was. You heard of Terry Marsh? He was a British boxer, won a world title at LWW and then had to retire because of the results of a brain scan or something like that. Word is that he blamed Warren and shot him, but he was found not guilty.
                    not guilty eh?

if warren had died he should have gotten a victoria cross.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      shaun flew on a 747 once and the pilot started referring to his plane as a "single-seat aircraft"
                      Rizoom destroyed the black box recorder by sitting on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X