This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Sometimes I wonder why you never leave the house. Then I remember that you seem to have a bad story for every time you did so and it kinda makes sense.
    what kind of bad stuff happens to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I've got a face people like to punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        I always enjoyed reading his posts than that of yours, tbh.
        Who?

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        It always seems to be stuff like

'Yo Riz, when you coming London next?'
        'Dunno, last time I went to London I got really drunk, had my head kicked in and slept in a hedge'
        'Oh'
        'Wanna see some **** pics?'
        --User has disconnected--

None of his stories seem to end with him winning a fight, banging a girl or even just making it home unharmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
          I've got a face people like to punch.
          that is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            time for another story to tell richloc that he won't believe......

you know those little screwdrivers that's like 2-3 inches long? the small ones you use for electronics and stuff?

1 of those tiny screwdrivers saved our ass from getting a beating once.

one night we went to burbank to watch a movie.

probably 5-6 of us. we were with our girlfriends and wasn't really looking for a fight. we didn't have any weapons. no knives , no guns , nothing.

while in line we ran into about 8-9 of mak's fat cousins.

started fighting and we were getting tune up.

out of my group i was probably the biggest guy. the smallest guy of their group was probably my size and a few of them were the samoan looking fat filipino types.

we were getting our asses kicked but then my stupid little brother had one of those 2-3 inch tiny screwdrivers and he slashed 1-2 of them in the face with it.

that little thing didn't even do any damage but it scratched them and they started bleeding.

all it took was one of them to say , "hey watch out. one of them has something. i'm bleeding." , and they all started fighting scared and paranoid.

we ended up winning.

from getting our ass kicked to winning just because of a scratch.
            You have easily heard this story and claimed it as your own..

I remember me friend told us a story about something funny that happen to him in a class once, and there was some **** there listening to it, who's one of 'em types who's always telling these funny/slightly far fetched stories, I mean he seemed to have like a never ending library of 'em. Well a few days later I over heard him telling my friend's story to some other group of ****s and claiming it happen to him. That pathological lying ****.

Comment

Who?
              His old school mate, Gary.

Comment

Who?

It always seems to be stuff like

'Yo Riz, when you coming London next?'
                'Dunno, last time I went to London I got really drunk, had my head kicked in and slept in a hedge'
                'Oh'
                'Wanna see some **** pics?'
                --User has disconnected--

None of his stories seem to end with him winning a fight, banging a girl or even just making it home unharmed.
                better than sir tom jones facebook stories tbh.

"got into a fight last night at a pub."

"well actually almost did."

"we were looking at each other."

"i think i would have won if we did fight."

"but then i saw this girl there."

"beautiful sweet looking thing."

"almost talked to her too."

Comment

• Tua is a Boofdatruth alt.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                    You have easily heard this story and claimed it as your own..

I remember me friend told us a story about something funny that happen to him in a class once, and there was some **** there listening to it, who's one of 'em types who's always telling these funny/slightly far fetched stories, I mean he seemed to have like a never ending library of 'em. Well a few days later I over heard him telling my friend's story to some other group of ****s and claiming it happen to him. That pathological lying ****.
                    nope. actually happened.

i didn't even tell you the funniest/weirdest part yet.

1. right at the start of the fight , a couple of mak's bigger cousins picked up those things that hold the line and threw it at us.

my friends tried to throw some back but those things are heavy. it took like 2-3 of them to throw it back.

2. the guy that got hurt the most was my little brother. the cops came to break it up and everyone started running. a cop grabbed his arm trying to stop him and accidently swung him. he ran head first into a tree.

Comment

Tua is a Boofdatruth alt.
                      i'm telling you guys......all the stupid stories i tell rich loc is true......

they're too stupid to make up.

Comment

Working...
                      X